Camping, Relaxing, and Crash Landing Pt. 3

Here's the rewritten chapter since the last one got deleted, I'm still mad. 😡 But enjoy this one and the upcoming ones this week! 😁 Also, are y'all finally happy that you guys got to pay instead of Todo? 😂

    The rest of the class finished doing their business and buying snacks like chips, candy, and gum. Everybody settled in the bus and the driver got ready to start driving again, and off you all went to camp. Mina turned around to face you as she held a box of Pocky and started pointing at it. 'Oh no', you thought, you already knew where this was going. You widen your eyes at the huge grin she had plastered on her face, "What...do you think you're doing?" You squint your eyes, hesitantly asking her.

     She laughed evilly, "Hehe, we're playing as soon as we get to camp!"

     "Oh no..." You cringed and sank into your seat, facepalming.

     Mina lowered the box of Pocky, giggled, and slowly returned to sitting in her seat. To forget about Mina's 'evil' plan, you remembered how you got to pay for Todoroki. "Hey, Todo." You poked his cheek, a smile growing on your face.

     He turned to face you, "Hm?"

     "You wanna know who paid? I did!" You pointed at yourself and happily cheered. "I did! I beat you!"

     He scoffed, "That was only one time." He said holding up one finger.

     You ignored that comment and proceeded to get into character, "Finally, after—hahahahaha—all these years, I've—haha—defeated him! Victory is mine!" You cackled evilly, trying your hardest to stay in character without breaking into fits of giggles for every word you said.

     "I'll get you next time." He stated.

     You laughed some more, "As if! You will never beat me, nor silence me! I have won this battle! I am the GREATEST!" Your face turned red from laughing so hard, you could barely breathe. "HAHAHAHA!" You kept your arms down, holding your stomach. Before your face turned purple, you felt Todoroki put a Hot Cheeto into your mouth. "Mmph—hey!" You chewed and swallowed it, then turned to Todoroki.

     "I needed to take matters into my own hands, you were going to suffocate. The GREATEST was going to die from laughter." He emphasized 'greatest' and held his hands out to the sides, doing the quote motion with two fingers.

     "I wasn't!" You playfully punched his shoulder and laughed with him.

     After you finally calmed yourself down and got you breathing back into order, you popped open your Takis bag as Todoroki did the same with his Hot Cheetos that you—HA—paid for. You smirked, still remembering how you paid for him. A laugh was rising up your throat, but you suppressed it and instead, put Takis in your mouth. You turned to look at Todoroki who was innocently gazing outside of the window, while munching on Hot Cheetos. 'How can someone be so graceful and elegant?' You thought. After about fifteen minutes of you two eating your chips and you blankly spacing out, you decided you were kind of tired of eating Takis. You tapped on Todoroki's shoulder, "Hm?" He replied.

     You held out your bag of chips to him, "Mind trading?" You smiled.

     He returned the smile, "Sure." Casually, he took your bag of chips and you took his, trading. You reached your hand inside of the bag and threw some Hot Cheetos into your mouth.

     After ten minutes, you two both finished each other's bags. Tsuyu, who was seated in the seat behind you, asked, "Ribbit. Hmm, Y/n, how did you and Todoroki become friends?"

     You looked back and saw her peering up behind the back of your seat. "Well, we first met when I first attended school here. Then, you know, we got partnered up and we talked. So I guess, that's how we became friends." You gave Tsuyu a smile.