Day 2: Lay Your Hands on Me and Teach Me Pt. 1

I know it's been a whole week, but here's a new chapter! 🙂

    You woke up on the weirdly comfy couch you passed out on last night and saw everyone still sleeping. You sat up and reached your hands up and behind your back, stretching and letting out a long and tired yawn. Making your way upstairs into your room, you put on a black tank top and loose, black shorts that reached the middle of your thighs. With your mind set on training, you walked out of the door, leaving all of the girls still sleeping soundly. Walking onto the path and onto the grass, you saw Bakugo training in the distance. He flew up using his explosions to propel him into the air, then he landed down. You walked closer to him, needing to get to the lake that was close behind him to train. He glanced at you, "What are you doing here!?" Explosions combusted from his sweaty palms.

     "I need to train." You responded, pointing to the lake. You figured Bakugo wouldn't do anything but yell because he liked you.

     "Whatever." He growled and looked the other way, proceeding to train. You walked to the lake and decided to get back at Bakugo for yelling at you. Smirking, you took a big gallon of water and held it above Bakugo who was facing the other way. Then you dropped it on him, flattening his hair and soaking his clothes. "WHAT!?" He turned around violently and looked at you, with wrinkles that were easily visible. Steam was already rising off of his skin. "WHY YOU LITTLE—!"

     You cut him off with your sharp tongue, "Little what? Huh? Goodbye, I'm gonna go train now." He growled and was about to run up to you, but he cooled down and turned back around, huffing and puffing. You turned around and waved your hand, walking closer to the shore of the lake. Using your water spiral to carry yourself out into the middle of the clear, blue and tranquil lake, you saw something in the distance. You travelled closer, using your power to have the water push you up high and then bring you down under the water. You were propelled through the water like a dolphin and used wind to push the water out of your way so you could breathe. This way of traveling through the water was faster than having it carry you in a spiral. The only disadvantage was that it took more will power. Finally, you reached the person you saw training, it was Todoroki! "Hi!"

     Todoroki heard your voice and turned his head, "Hey, Y/n." He smiled a little, "Looks like you're up early."

     "Oh, hehe, yeah. I usually don't wake up early." You rubbed the back of your head. "Anyways, you should go focus on your training! I'll be training too!" You shot him an innocent smile and raised a thumbs up in front of you, then you left, darting through the water moving farther away from him. You shot through the water, transporting yourself to the shore of the lake farther from camp. You recalled training before and using a move with a wave in it. You had the water carry you in a spiral, keeping you stationed and you turned to face the shore. You prepared to bring forth a wave and pulled your arms back and closed your eyes while the water slowly retracted and drew back from the shore. Thrusting your palms forward, going all out with your power and opening your eyes, the water shot forward in a large, colossal mass which then rolled and tumbled onto the floor, creating a loud crashing sound. The wave extended far more than its intended shoreline. You smiled to yourself and repeated this move while still adding onto it until you were exhausted. You darted through the water like a dolphin and returned to the main shore where everybody would be. Todoroki wasn't on the water and must be on land. You reached the shore and shot up from the water, landing in front of some of the girls and guys. Todoroki wasn't sitting at either of the tables you glanced at. They all looked at you and widened their eyes. You were confused as to why they were eating at the tables. "Wait, what time is it?"

     Mina laughed, "It's time for lunch!" She exclaimed in a sing-song tune.

     You couldn't help but laugh, "It's lunch already? I didn't know that! I'll get changed first!" You speedily walked to your cabin and into your bedroom, picking up a white shirt and jean shorts. You hung your clothes over your shoulder and exited the big cabin and then into the small one. You hurriedly took a quick shower and dried yourself off with your towel. Your towel was wrapped around you and under your armpits. Then you heard little quiet footsteps near where you were standing.

     "W-what? Who's there?" You clenched your towel, if it was one of the girls then they would've shown themselves.

     You saw purple balls peeking around the corner. Mineta. You concentrated your eyes on him. "I know you're there Mineta. Get out!"

     Then all of a sudden he jumped out and pounced towards you, almost pulling off your towel. "Hehe, come here!" He yelled. You fell backwards onto the floor, trying to avoid Mineta's touch.

     His fingers were just inches away from your towel when you heard a separate voice speak, "Hey! Get away from Y/n!" He pulled Mineta back as he tried to get out of Todoroki's grip. You glanced behind Mineta with your confused eyes and saw Todoroki with just a towel wrapped around his waist and a smaller towel hung around his neck. Mineta squirmed and slipped out of Todoroki's hands, then he ran out of the cabin, leaving you and Todoroki. You were still on the floor, your legs coiled and your hand on your chest to hold your towel in place. You instantly blushed a deep crimson red when you looked up at Todoroki. His face was lightly dusted with a bright, rose tint. "Here, get up." Todoroki's soft and hypnotizing gaze seemed to take a toll on you as you looked up. His hand was held out and you gladly took it.

     "Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!" You scratched the back of your head shortly after he helped you up. You were still looking down because of how embarrassed you were to look up. Red still filled your face and it kept heating up. Todoroki placed his hand under your chin and tilted it up, making you look at him. "U-um yes?"

     Todoroki smirked, "Heh, you don't need to look away."

     You glanced around for a bit, then locked eyes with him. Todoroki grabbed your wrists and lifted your hands up to his chest, while your face burned and turned fire red. He then swiftly wrapped his arms around you and your face was pressed against his muscular bare chest. "W-what—"

     Then Todoroki pulled away, "Meet me at the tables, I know you don't have lunch so you can eat with me." He locked his eyes with you once more and then walked out. You were left still blushing and wondering why he was here. 'He probably saw Mineta planning something while he was still in his cabin. Then he chased Mineta knowing he would come to our cabin.' You thought. You quickly slipped on your clothes and walked out of the cabin and onto the eating grounds. Quickly scanning the tables, you spotted Todoroki with a table all to himself. Your face lit up and you walked towards him with a smile. "What do you have for lunch?"

     "Cold soba." He began to prepare and separate the meal into two bowls that he took from the cabin. He slid the bowl to you, who was sitting to his side. "Eat up."

     "Thank you! Anyways, how'd you get this and how did everyone else get meals?" You thanked him and you could already feel and hear the stares and giggles of the girls sitting at a nearby table.

     "I cooked their food about an hour before lunch so they could eat."

     "Wow! That's really nice of you!" Todoroki put his hand on your head and ruffled it a little while you giggled.

     "Don't worry about it and eat up, you'll be hungry. Before dinner, I'll help you cook for the girls. I've already cooked something for the guys so I wouldn't mind teaching you."

     "That would be great! I don't know how to cook at all actually. You know, before that—um—incident with my mom, she would cook meals for us almost every night." A little smile crept up your face as you thought of your mom, but then it quickly dropped into a frown. "But, after she passed, I've just been buying instant ramen and all that to eat."

     Todoroki kissed your forehead and smiled, but didn't say anything.

     You dug into the cold soba and immediately your eyes lit up and your tongue was welcomed with amazing and flavorful taste. "Mmm! Todoroki you're a really good cook!" You joyfully exclaimed with noodles still in your mouth.

     Todoroki finished chewing and he turned to look at your glad and stuffed face. He let out a laugh, "Don't eat when you're talking, you'll choke." He shot you a heartwarming smile and turned back to eat.

     You playfully told him, "Just know that I'm not easy to teach." You giggled softly.

     You saw him smile and tease you, "Then should I try teaching you?"

     You scoffed and laughed, "Teach me."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Vote, comment, and request! 

~ Kiki