Amusement Park

Pt.1 of the updates I promised y'all. Pt. 2 is coming soon!

Shout-out to Universal-Anime
Thank you for giving me the suggestion! ❤️

• One month after the rescue •

       You heard a knock at your door, you hurried to open it and you see Todoroki. "Hey, Y/n."
       "Hi Todo!"
       "D-do you want t-to go to the carnival with me?"
       "I'd love to! Just let me get ready."
       He nodded and you went upstairs to change into jean shorts and a black tank top, wearing flannel over it. You returned back to Todoroki and linked your arms with his and followed him to down the sidewalk.

       I guess that he broke the curse. He saved me.

You two walked for a good ten minutes before reaching the entrance to the fair. The air smelled sweet, colorful lights quickly blinked, and the sounds of laughter filled the air. You two walked in and you pointed out a huge stuffed donut. "Todo? Can you get that for me? Please?" You gave him puppy eyes.
       He chuckled and walked up to the stand. It was one of those games where you had to whack the bottom with a mallet and try to get the marker to the top and ring the bell. You two walked up and Todoroki gave the carney two dollars, he gave a mallet to Todoroki. He held it high above his head and brought it down hard onto the bottom. The marker shot up and hit the top, setting it off with a loud ring. "Yay! Go Todo!" You hugged him tight. He smirked and the carney handed him the huge donut, then you pulled away and he slid the donut down your head and around you. "Thank you!"
       Todoroki pointed his head to a dark ride. "That one."
       "But that looks scary!"
       He smirked, "That's the point."
       You pouted.
       "Come on." He smiled through the corner of his mouth and grabbed your wrist, pulling it towards the scary ride. You hesitated but followed.
       As you got on the ride, you held tightly onto Todoroki's arm. He chuckled. Then the ride started. It was pitch black. Then all of a sudden, a blast of air and scream came from your side, and a scary figure popped out from the side. You gripped Todoroki's arm and leaned your head on his shoulder. Then two more figures popped out from your side. Then you completely lost it and hugged Todoroki, throwing your arms around his neck and burying your face in his chest until the ride ended. He chuckled and kissed your forehead, you blushed and hid your face from Todoroki. You felt a tap on your shoulder, "Huh?" You looked up.
       "The ride's over, Y/n." He chuckled softly and carried you out and put you down.
       "I am never going on that ride again!" You pouted.
        He smiled and hugged you pushing your head into his chest. You could never get mad at Todoroki, you smiled and pulled away. Then he patted your head and held your hand in his. You two went on several rides, and were tuckered out by then.
       You saw a cotton candy stand, eyeing it. Then Todoroki pulled you towards it. "Can I have the cotton candy?"
       The seller answered with a happy voice, "Sure! What size?"
        "Large."
        "Ok! That'll be five dollars!"
        You didn't even bother to pull out your money because Todoroki had already placed his money down onto the table. Todoroki received the cotton candy and turned to face you.
       He tapped the cotton candy on your nose and you giggled and smiled. "Thank you, Todo!"
       "You're welcome." He smiled at your joyful face.
       You yawned your mouth wide open, and you felt cotton candy getting stuffed in your mouth, you heard Todoroki chuckle. You snickered and took the cotton candy stuffing it into his mouth, this went on for several minutes until you two finished the bag. You felt sleepy and leaned your head on Todoroki's shoulder. You two started to head out of the carnival and your eyes drooped. You felt yourself getting carried, Todoroki placed you in his back, essentially giving you a piggyback ride. You smiled and buried your face in his neck, he smelled so nice. He noticed and chuckled, then kept on continuing walking, and you slowly began to fall asleep in his arms.