Captured by Who?

(This chapter may have sensitive topics, stuff like torture. So please be warned. And I am so sorry for not updating quicker.)
       You went out to find someone to help Todoroki, you came across a dark corner and got pulled in. A hand held you back and the other clasped tightly on your mouth. You struggled to get out if the person's grip, then you felt yourself being lifted from the ground and outside of the building. You hit the person hard as you can. You used your wind in his face, but that didn't work. You used your water to distract him, bit that didn't work either. He then brought you into a dark alleyway and removed his hand from your mouth, pinning you to the wall, "Who are you?" You said screaming.
      "I'm-I'm your father." He said with a grin.
      You paused for a second, "That's a lie!" You struggled some more.
       His grip switched to your neck. "No it's not." He said dangerously close to your face.
       You went limp in his chokehold and gave up. "What do you want from me?"
       "I've been watching you, and you've become very strong."
       "What the hell? Get away from me!"
       "Come and join me, join the League of Villains, I promise you won't regret it."
         "Wha-never!"
         "Then I'll have to use force and take you." He began to lift you up and carry you.
        "Stop!" You kept trying to get him away from you but you were far too weak. Then you felt something make an impact on the said of your head and the world around you went black.

♥♥♥

       You woke up with a sharp headache. Looking around you found yourself in a chamber like thing, like a basement, everything was dark. You tried to get up and realized that you were restrained by large and heavy metal chains. Chains were cupped around your, wrists and ankles. You arms were slung above your head and you were kneeling.

       Your eyes couldn't adjust to the dark, you stayed for several hours until somebody opened a door. You slept for the whole time until a creaking noise was heard throughout the whole basement. "Hello?" You spoke out. "Who are you?" A guy with an intimidating smirk and purple skin with staples showed up.

       He didn't answer.
       You just stayed in your painful position until he walked towards you, towering over your small figure. "What are you going to do to me?"

       "You have no idea of all the things that I can do to you..."
       "Wha-what do you mean?" You stuttered.
       "I can kill that little boyfriend of yours."
         "How do you know?"
       "Oh you don't know all of the things that I know about you..."
       "Get away from me!"
       He chuckled, "and why, you're just a little girl."
       His shadowy figure walked towards you.
       You panicked it started scooting back in vigorously, "Stop! Get away from me!" You pleaded.
       "Shut up." He said bluntly.
       You were terrified, don't come any closer
       Too late I already have he said in a menacing voice
       Struggled and took one of your fingers in his I hope this doesn't hurt he said with a smirk on his face while suddenly he bent it backwards and broke it.
       "Grrraa!" you screamed in pain through clenched teeth, "What are you doing to me! Please stop!"
       "Hehe, you have no idea..."
       You were groaning in from the burning pain in your fingers spreading throughout your whole body.
       The guy turns around and leaves, closing the door behind him, the sudden jerk of the door making you jump.

♥♥♥

       You stayed in that basement for several hours waiting for someone to help you you are helpless useless week you were sitting down in silence when you heard the door creaking again oh no it's what's happening now. You look through the door and saw another guy walkthrough he had pale blue hair as you walked forward even more, you saw the dead looking hands covering whole body. And his dry face chapped lips. (He heh)  you scared backwards afraid that what he was going to do was the same thing that the other guy did.
       "Why are you so afraid..." He had an evil grin plastered on his face.
       You did nothing but stare at him and gulp because you're too afraid to answer, worried of the outcome you might be getting. Is he going to hurt you? You thought. You were clinging to the feeling that he was going to hurt you. He wants to argue exactly like the other guy did. You tilted your head sideways as he just moved his hand forward. You were already whimpering, but the smile on his face just kept getting bigger and bigger. He lifted his hand above your cheek and just like that, a huge slap echoed throughout the room. You screamed at him, tears rolling down your eyes.
       He smiled widely chuckled and left.

       What have you gotten into?