Baking with Icy Hot

Shout-out to rolphsarah09
Thank you for suggesting!❤️

(Note to rolphsarah09: I know you suggested this at Todoroki's house, but I'ma do it at reader-chan's house. 😁)

        You woke up in your bed, still wearing the clothes you wore to the carnival. You blushed at the fact that Todoroki brought you here. You stood up and walked into the bathroom, taking a shower and putting on shorts and a tank top. You brushed your teeth and blow dried your hair, putting it into a bun, then walking downstairs. You heard a ring at the door and opened it. Todoroki showed up with a smile on his face. "Hey Todo! Come in!"
       He smiled and walked in, taking a seat on your couch.
       "Feel free to watch Tv!"
       He nodded and reached for the remote, you walked to the kitchen to bake something special for Todoroki. Your present to him for saving you. You took the flour, butter, sugar, eggs, basically everything needed to bake cupcakes. You started to put the ingredients in a bowl, mixing them up. Then you felt arms snake around your waist, "Hey Todo," You smiled.
       "Hn." He said to respond, he rested his chin on your head. You turned around, his arms still rested on your waist. You saw him reached behind you and grab something, and he placed his hand in between you two and blew flour onto your face. You giggled and took flour into your hands and used your quirk to blow it on him. He chuckled he grabbed a handful of flour and blew it on your face, you did the same thing to him. Then you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, he was flustered and you took this as the time to blow flour into his face. Then he suddenly wrapped his hands around your waist and backed you up until your back touched the counter. He looked down and kissed you. He hugged your waist tighter. You kissed him harder and ran your hands through his hair as the kiss got heated. Then you felt him pull away and saw him blow flour in your face. He chuckled and you pouted playfully. Then you decided to tease him and press your finger on his chest and pushed him back onto the back counter. "Todo~". He blushed as you started to kiss him, and as soon as he started to kiss back you threw the flour on him. He smiled and started to clean up.
       You bent down to help clean up but he didn't let you, "I can clean up you can go and take a shower."
       You didn't bother to try and go against him because you knew he wouldn't let it go, "O-oh ok, feel free to throw your clothes into the washing machine and take a shower."
       He nodded and you left to take a shower.

(Thank you again for suggesting! I'm going to continue the story now with my weird idea😁)

       You stepped into the shower and started to run hot water out of the shower when you heard the door open and saw Todoroki's figure step in, you couldn't see that clearly through the glass because it was fogged by the heat. Then the shower door opened, "Todo! What are you doing?"
       He stepped in with no clothes and you blushed. "Taking a shower," He said calmly.
       "U-um ok."
       You closed you arms over your chest and faced away from Todoroki, letting the water run down your body. "Need help?"
       You felt Todoroki run his hands through your hair with shampoo then conditioner. You blushed at his actions, then he rinsed off your hair and moved down to rubbing soap on your back and rinsed it off. Then you moved to behind Todoroki and put soap and conditioner in his hair. You blushed. As you rinsed his hair you rubbed soap on his back and rinsed it off. You two finished up and stepped out of the shower and wiped your self with a towel as Todoroki did the same you changed into shorts and tank top, then putting on an oversized sweatshirt. Todoroki walked to the laundry room to retrieve his clothes and walked out with them put on. You two sat down on your couch, as Todoroki put his arm over your shoulders. You two cuddled there for a couple of minutes until Todoroki offered out of the blue, "Let's watch a hurry movie."
       You pouted, "You know how I hate scary things! You want me to stayed cuddled up by your side the whole time?"
       He smirked, "Like I said, that's the point."
       You blushed and gave in,"Fine."
       Todoroki picked a movie that looked really scary, and you meant REALLY SCARY! The first scene was an action scene and a pop-up happened on the screen and you hopped on Todoroki's lap. You heard him laugh softly. You buried your face in his shoulder, and his arms sat on your waist. You heard scary noises and didn't want to turn around. Todoroki tapped on your back, "Y/n, come on let's watch the movie."

Shout-out to bakayarou101 for the movie idea!
Thank you for suggesting! ❤️

       "F-fine." But instantly, you regretted it, a pop-up showed up and the screen and an eerie sound played. You whimpered and turned around swiftly, hugging Todoroki tightly, squirming. He lifted your chin up with his finger and leaned forward to give you a tender kiss, you smiled and went back to putting you face on Todoroki's shoulder and began to fall asleep.

I guess I never made the cupcakes for Todoroki, you smiled and drifted off to sleep.

THANK YOU ALL FOR REQUESTING AND HELPING ME GET THROUGH MY WRITERS BLOCK. THANKS AGAIN FOR BARING WITH MY SLOW UPDATES! LOVE Y'ALL!👍👌😂❤️