Ice Skating

Aye yo, so I know I haven't updated and I said I would earlier, but I was busy. SO HERE'S A NEW UPDATE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! I forgot some of this book's storyline, so forgive me me anything's wrong, but I tried to read some of the previous chapters. ENJOY!

     You woke up one day feeling unproductive, lazy and bored, so you picked up your phone and called Todoroki. He answered, "Yes?" His voice was weak, like he just woke up too.

     "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Did I wake you up?" You felt bad and clenched your blanket.

     He let out a little, "Heh" and proceeded to talk, "No it's fine."

     You calmed down a bit, "Are you doing anything today?"

     "Not that I know of, why?"

     "I was wondering if you wanted to do something with me because you know, I'm bored."

     "Alright, sure, Hurricane."

     You smiled at that nickname he used before, "But can you pick me up, I'm lazy~"

     You heard a chuckle behind the phone before you two hung up. You hurried and got changed, then making your way down to the door. As you opened it Todoroki was already there. You smiled stepping out, closing and locking the door. Turning to face him, you both hugged each other. "So, what do you want to do?"

     You thought, and you actually didn't know what to do. You couldn't think of anything. "Um, I don't know."

     "Do you like ice skating?"

     Your eyes widened last time you tried that, you fell on your butt. "Uh, um, I-I guess, kind o-of?"

     "Okay follow me." He put his arm around your shoulder as you put your arm around his waist.

     "W-wait, where are we going? Are we really going ice s-skating? I'm n-not very good!" You looked up at his face, he was smiling.

     "You'll see." The smile on his face calmed you, but also made you wonder where you guys were going. "Close your eyes." He said looking down with his beautiful eyes.

     "Ok!" You smiled and did as he said. Todo placed his warm hand over your eyes and walked with you. He then stopped somewhere and you heard the sound of ice crackling, then it began to get cold, so you hugged your waist.

     Todoroki took his hand off of your face and you saw the amazing ice platform he made. "Here you go." He took off his jacket and gave it to you, observing that you were cold. You took it because you knew that if you refused, he wouldn't let you.

     "Wait we don't have skates!" You looked up at him.

     "Don't worry, Y/n." He pointed at two pairs of white ice skates sitting on the floor. "I planned to take you to skate one day." 

     "Awww thank you, Todo!" You had a big grin on your face.

     He blushed and looked away, "Go try them on, see if they fit you."

     "Ok!" You two both put on the skates. "It's perfect! Wow!" Todoroki took you hand and guided you to the ice. "H-hey I don't really know h-how to skate!"

    He chuckled, "Here, grab on to my hands." So you held his hands and stepped on to the ice. Todoroki was gracefully gliding backwards.

     "You're really good!" Your eyes were filled with amazement.

     He smiled, "Heh, don't mention it." You two skated across the ice for ten minutes still holding hands. There was the occasional stumble from you, but he still held you. "Here, try skating." He let go of you.

     "W-what no! Todo! I didn't agree t-to this!" You held your arms out and slightly bent your legs, looking down. He let out a small laugh.

     "Just try, I'll still be here to catch you!" He held out his arms.

     You wobbled over to him slowly. Then all of a sudden you began to lose your balance and you fell forwards with your hands out. "Ahhh!"

     You closed your eyes, but you didn't fall. "Y/n you can open your eyes." You looked up to see Todoroki smiling down at you. His hands were on your waist and your hands were wrapped around his neck. You blushed.

     "U-uh, sorry." You gave him and closed-eye grin and regained your balance.

     "Hold my hand." He held out his hand and you took it.

     He glided you across the platform and spun you, "Woah!" You watched his graceful, but at the same time, precise footing. He pulled you close, held your waist and danced with you. Then your foot went forward leading him to have to catch you before you fell on your back. Todoroki's hands were on your lower back and the back of your head to support you from falling. You two looked into each others beautiful eyes. This is just like those scenes in the movies, you thought.

<Todoroki's POV>

     She looks so amazing, her hair is so silky and her face looks so smooth. And her eyes...her eyes are so beautiful, I felt my face get hot as I see her blush. I wish we could stay like this forever.

<Y/n's POV>

     Todoroki's face turns red as you feel yours do the same. You both stay in this position for awhile, "T-Tod—" He leans forward, you feel him pulling you close to his body, and he kisses you. You two close your eyes and take in this special moment. You feel him tightening his grip around you, as you run your hands through his soft hair.

     You two pulled away and opens your eyes slowly, staring into each other's soul. But then you slipped, pulling Todoroki down with you. He was on top of you and prevent your head and back from hitting the ground hard by holding your back. You two smiled, staying there and hugging each other, not giving a care in the world if anyone saw you guys or if your back was cold, after all, Todoroki was embracing you. It felt as if the world stopped for you two and you guys were in the center of it all. You let the words slip out of your mouth, "I love you, Todo~"

     And Todoroki let himself whisper into your ear, "I love you too, Y/n."

     I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! I know it's not that long but more chapters will be on their way! PLEASE REQUEST IN THE COMMENTS! And THANK YOU FOR BARING WITH ME!💓