Fever

(Hey, I just wanted to share this song with you. Play while reading.)

The next day, you woke up feeling refreshed. You were skipping to school, happy. Todoroki walked with you like yesterday.

Walking through the doors of the class, the pink skinned girl, Mina? You thought, shoved her phone in front of you and Todoroki. It displayed pictures of you and Todoroki while at the boba place. Even the one where you two accidentally...kissed. "Omg, you two are so cute together!" Mina squealed, as everyone in the back did too. You and Todoroki just walked calmly to your seats. You were blushing madly.

The school day went on, it was filled with chatter about you and Todoroki, pretty much.

As you two were walking home, clouds collected over the sky, and it began to rain. Todoroki had an umbrella with him, but you didn't. "Here, use it."
"No, you can use it, you've been so nice to me already."
"You need it." You knew that your quirk could control water, but gets you light headed. Same as your wind quirk. He hands you the umbrella, and you hold it over your head, as he gets drenched in the rain.

You finally reach his house, and of course, his dad isn't there. Todoroki started sniffling, but he wasn't crying, "Todoroki, are you fine?"
"Yeah I'm good."

You two went up to his room, you saw Todoroki kind of teetering while he walked. "Are you sure you're okay?"
"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine."His pants had already dried up, but not his shirt.
He collapses on his bed, taking off his shirt, "Ah- um, T-Todoroki?"
"Its so hot in here..." He says, he looked really tired.
"Are you sick?"
"N-no." You knew something wasn't right. You walked up to him, and sat next to him. You reached your hand out to feel his forehead.
"Todoroki, I think you have a fever." You said reaching behind his head to feel his neck. You blushed at the sight of him shirtless.
"I-I'm fine."
"You need to rest." You blew wind on him to cool him down.
"Thanks."
"We'll work on the project when your feeling better. I'll text you." And with that you left giving him a warm smile.

♡♡♡

You woke up ready to walk to Todoroki's house to check on him, surprisingly, he was all right, and was picking you up. "I thought you were sick."
"I'm better now." You two walked together to school. Of course you two were welcomed with fan girls, again. You completely just blacked out during class, and it was lunch.
"Oh shoot," You mumbled, you forgot your lunch.
"You can have some of my lunch."
"Really? Thanks."
You took a seat next to him, he had a bento box for lunch, "You can have some, I can't finish it anyways."
You gave him a smile, and ate a piece of teriyaki chicken, "This is really good!" His face turned red, aww, he's so cute. You two finished the food together, and started to walk back to class.
Blah, blah, blah school went on and you were dismissed. You were getting ready to walk with Todoroki, the girls swarmed both of you. They were asking if you and Todoroki wanted to play a game. "You guys have to get in the janitors closet, and we'll tell you the rest when you get in."
You and Todoroki skeptically followed them to the closet. Theyhad you stand in front of it, they shoved you two into the closet. "Hey-what the-" Too late, you were trapped in a closet with Todoroki. "Ummm..." Your face turned red, you were pressed against him. You could feel his body tense up like yours.
"Uhh, Y/n..."
"I can't move."
"Me either."
You heard the girls squealing from outside, "We're not letting you go until yo both say that you like each other!"
"Okay..."
You looked back at Todoroki, "Y/n, I like you..." He looked away, and you blushed.
"I like you too..." Why was this such a big deal? You two were just saying you liked each other, as friends, right? You were leaning against the door, and they suddenly jerked the door open, you were ablut to fall out, when Todoroki wraped his arms around your waist, and pulled you back up, you were pressed against his chest. You two looked away and blushed. He let go of you slowly, allowing you to step out of the closet.
The girls squealed and went back to walking, you heard them talking about Valentines Day, now what kind of pranks were they going to pull on both of you, and Todoroki are left in awkward silence. (By the way, I know it's not even Valentines, but just deal with it.)

You and Todoroki decided to just sit at the park and talk. Your phone rang as you were talking to Todoroki, "Hello, who is it?"
"Stop hanging out with him!" Ouch, that hurt your ears, you didn't have to even put it on speaker.
"Hanging out with who?"
"Him!"
"Huh?"
"You know! Shoto Todoroki!"
"Why? And who is this?"
"JUST STOP HANGING OUT WITH THAT ICY HOT BASTARD!" Bakugo? And the pertain hung up.
"Ummm..." You didn't know what to say.
"I'm guessing it was Bakugo."
"Yup probably. Do you have some rivalry with Bakugo?"
"No."
"Then why doesn't he want me to hang with you?"
"I don't know." You furrowed your brow.
"I think he jealous."
"For what reason?"
"I think he's jealous about me hanging out with you."
"Why?"
"I think he likes you..." He said blankly.
"What?"
"You heard me," He gave you a smirk.
You blushed and looked away, "Okay, but I don't think he likes me..."
"Sure he does, it's easy to like you." He said that easily.
You blushed and giggled, "I n-need to g-go home..."

He walked you home, safely, and you two talked the whole way to your house.