Physical Attraction, Chemical Reaction

You were just watching TV at your house when you received a phone call. You looked over to the table your phone was on and reached over pick it up. Mina? Why was she calling me?  You thought. While you were CONFUSION, (WHY IS THIS ONE ARKANSAS BUT THIS ONE IS ARKANSAWWW???) you answered. "Um, hello?"

     You heard Mina's cheerful and upbeat voice speak though the phone, "Hey Y/n! What's up?"

     "Nothing really, I'm just being a lazy couch potato." You laughed a little.

     She giggled, "Anyways, I was wondering if you'd like to come over for a party with the girls?"

    She caught your interest and you held your phone a little closer to your face, "Where is it going to be at?"

     "Oh! We're hosting this at a hall we rented! Here, I'lol just pick you up, I"m picking most of the girls up?"

     "Ok sure, I'll go! What time?"

     "Yayayaya!" You pulled the phone a little farther from your ear, that was a really loud squeal. "It's today at 6:00 pm and ends at 10:00pm, there will drinks and dinner will be served. Wear something you can dance in too! Hope to see you there!"

     "Me too! Bye!"

     "Bye, Y/n!" You hung up and threw your phone on the couch, it was already 4:00, you had two more hours. Welp, you had nothing better to do, so why not start preparing? You skipped upstairs to take a long hot bath and shower. After, you browsed your closet for a nice dress. You couldn't find anything worthy and sighed. But an idea popped into your head. Maybe one of my mom's dresses will do! You remember your mom always offering her dresses to you, but you declined since you didn't like taking a lot from people. You reminisced about how much you missed her but didn't want to cry.

     You slowly walked into her room turning the doorknob gently, this was the first time you've ever been in her room since when she sadly...passed. You kept yourself from crying and made your way to her closet. You see all of her nice dresses she tried offering you and you ran your hand against them, when you spotted the perfect dress with it's paired jacket:

     You held it up and it looked amazing! You carefully put in on, not trying to damage anything and took a look at yourself in the mirror. You smiled a little and walked to your bathroom to do your makeup and fix your hair. After you were finished you looked yourself in the mirror once more and sighed in satisfaction. You glanced at the clock, wow! It's already 5:34! Then you went downstairs to wait for Mina's call after nine minutes, your phone rang, it was Mina. You picked up, "Are you here?"

     "Yup! Come outside! I can't wait to see how you look! I got the guuurls here too!"

     You giggled, "Ok, I'm comin'!" You hurried and put on a pair of heels that matched your dress by the front door. You took the house keys, stepped outside and locked the door. "Hey!"

     They all greeted you, "Hi, Y/n!" They all waved and you gave them a smile. You entered the car to the backseat with Tsuyu and Ochaco. They all looked at your dress, they said things like, "It's so pretty!" "I love the design!" And "That shade of red looks so nice!"

     You laughed and smiled, "Thank you!" You sat in the car cracking jokes, giggling and smiling while Mina was driving to the hall.

     Then Tsuyu asked a question that made you blush madly, "What happened when you and Todoroki were ice skating? Ribbit." All the girls giggled.

     "W-what!? How do you guys know about that!?" Your face went red with embarrassment. You were more concerned on the fact that you couldn't skate at all, than the fact that Todoroki kissed you. Because obviously, they've seen you two kiss before.