Day 2: Just You Pt. 4

I cut this off from the previous chapter just because I thought this moment deserved its own chapter.

     Everyone gave their little nice comments about the food to you and Todoroki. After awhile, you two finished eating while the rest were still filling their stomachs and plates. "Let's go walk outside." Todoroki said. You checked the clock on the wall: 9:03.

     "Ok sure." You smiled at him as you both walked out of the door, closing the door behind you. Everyone was so busy eating that no one realized you two were going outside. You guys linked arms and walked by the bank of the lake. You leaned your head on Todoroki's shoulder as you strolled. A little bit later, there was this beautiful view, framed with pretty, luscious trees and flowers. You both walked towards it as Todoroki formed an ice path closer to the middle of the lake. You gladly stepped on the ice path as you used your quirk to cause the water to rise on the sides of the path. You two walked out to the edge of the ice path and stayed there, leaning on each other. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" You were gazing at the moon and stars that illuminated all of the tranquil nature below it in a deep blue tint.

     "Like you." Todoroki turned to you as you did the same. He rested his hands on your waist as you blushed a light pink hue, a contrast from the blue tinted nature. His eyes were shiny and precious, being lit by the moonlight.

     "Your eyes really do glow in the dark." You smiled while raising your hands to wrap them around his neck.

     "Oh?" Todoroki said while raising his eyebrows and smiling.

     The scenery was perfect, like an intricate painting, and you two are the centerpiece, framed by the greenery. You and Todoroki you smiled, gazing into each other's eyes, standing on an ice path, raised at the sides by water, caused by both your makings. You tiptoed to reach Todoroki, as he dipped his head down to reach you. Then, your lips meet, and the water shoots up from all sides, creating a wall that shielded both of you. Your quirks were soon controlled by your bubbling emotions. The ice begins to spread, covering more surface. And you both have your hands on each other, reaching for more of your lover. Your hands grip the back of Todoroki's shirt and he squeezes your waist. Your faces heat up and glow a deep red. The scene was perfect. It was a picturesque ice path framed by fountains of water shooting up from around you two. You didn't care if anyone else was watching, or if the tall fountains caught anyone's attention because they can't see you both through the water. You just wanted to be with Todoroki. You just wanted him, all of him.

     After what seemed like a short three minutes, was almost ten in reality. You two pulled away and sighed, trying to catch your breath. You and Todoroki looked into each other's eyes once more. Mustering up the courage to speak, you heavily breathed out, "I just want you, Todoroki."

I know it was short! Sorry!

~Kiki