Act-35

I was just getting ready to go downstairs for breakfast, when Rayyan came in. He had left somewhere after waking me up and I assumed he had went down before me. However, seeing the bouquet of roses in his one hand and a paper bag in the other, made me realize my mistake.

"Rayyan—" I couldn't finish while taking the flowers from his hand. He didn't say anything but sat down on the bed with a small smile.

"14 roses for the 14 days, I have been apart from you—" He began softly, gazing at me lovingly while I could only gawk him abashed through heat creeping up my cheeks and an uneven heartbeat.

'Ya Allah—! This man is such a natural Casanova—He doesn't even realise the effect his irresponsible actions have on poor, weak hearted girls like me—'

"What's in that—-?" I said instead with a gulp; reaching for the confectionary bag that was sitting idly besides him on the bed. However, before I could get my hands on it, he pulled it away from my reach.

"—You're not having this, until you eat a proper breakfast and drink your date milkshake—" He remarked easily with a reproving look which caused a displeased frown to form between my eyes.

Slowly, I began to shrink away from him and just when he seemed to have bought my act, I lunged for it; only to have him pull it away from my reach.

"Rayyan—! I don't like eating that—It makes me nauseous—!" I remarked exasperated, once again attempting in vain to reach for the bag, which he had shifted far away from my reach, on other end of the bed.

"Zai. It's either choco or me—" He warned in a matter of fact tone and with a gasp, I jerked away from him in shock.

"Rayyan—! You can't make me choose between you two!" I exclaimed horrified but my outburst seemed to amuse him, as he tried to stifle his smile, before gently taking my hands in his warm hold.

"Zai, sweetheart—It really shouldn't be that much of a hard pick—" He cooed softly, while tugging back a stray strand of hair behind my ear. I glared at him through this with a pout, which quickly changed into a sheepish grin, when I began to pull away from his grasp. His mouth fell open at my choice and for a moment, he could only gape at me speechless.

"You—you chose—choco over me??" He inquired shocked but I didn't say anything to that; instead crept around the bed to pick up my bag.

"It's your fault—You shouldn't have made me choose—" I remarked with a shrug while holding up the bag to my chest before turning to watch him sitting slumped on the edge of the bed, shaking his head slowly in disbelief.

"I can't believe I lost to chocolate—" I heard him mutter under his breath which caused me to bite down on my lips to stop my smile. Ditching the bag, I went over to him and still beaming, I sat down on his lap before throwing my arms around his neck. Placing a small kiss on his either cheeks, I began in a small voice.

"I'll choose you every single time—Even with my eyes closed—" I murmured softly while peering into his eyes with a loving look. Immediately his eyes lit up at this, until I started again.

"Except, when it comes to choco—" I chuckled and before I could finish, I was rendered useless, when he pinned me down under him on the bed and started to tickle me.

"Ahh! I was kidding—I swear—You—I'll choose you—!!" I managed to say between fits of laughter but he didn't spare me, until Haniya had barged in.

"Zaira! It's an emergency—Gosh, RB—please continue your romance later—I need to steal Zaira, right now—" She remarked quickly while dragging me away from him, who was shooting her death glares.