"You like?" he asked

"Hell yea" 

I started back writing out my name. The last E happen to be around his V line area😏😏. 

I licked the spot nice and slow. He sat up to watch me..

"You can go down some more if you want"

"Nope" i stood up

"You have a little something on your lips" he pulled me down on him and kissed me hard. He even rolled us over putting me on the bottom. Our kiss lasted 2 minutes with taking breath in between. He finally pulled away, but bit my lip pulling it..

"Now we're all dirty. Theres a jacuzzi in the bathroom"

"REALLY?"

"Yea. Thats why you need a bikini unless you really wanna get in there with me while your naked but im just telling you... Thats not smart"

"I'll change"

I went to change in the bathroom... Only cause hes never seen my boobs before >.< He can see them but not right now.

Brandon,

Shanelle went go change.. I sat there thinking about this trend going around school and how bad I wanna fuck that girl! I dont wanna do it because of the trend but i just wanna fuck her.. Shes my girlfriend and I wanna make love to her. I love her... 

She walked back out in the black and gold bikini like she wore in the picture. I didnt tell her but that one was my favorite... 

"Im ready" she smiled

I looked her up and down "Ok" i got up and sled my boxers down.. "Im going naked"

"Ok"

We walked in and i closed the door.. Dimmed the lights some.. Only a couple of candles lite...  

We stepped into the water and sat. 

"This feels good"

"Come closer" i pulled her arm. 

I threw my arm around her. 

"Baby.. Im really sorry for what I did. I shouldnt have told our business and what ever we did or are gonna do tonight will stay between me and you. I also just wanted to tell you i love you"

She just smiled and kissed me. It wasnt a peck. I ended up pushing her body in the corner of the jacuzzi and deep'n the kiss.. It got so deep i untied her bikini top. She didnt stop me.. I wasnt trying to be slick it just happened😏 

I threw it out the jacuzzi and on the floor. I gently cupped one boob in my hand and started squeezing, then moved to the other. She was holding my face the hole time. I slowly sled my hand down her stomach and creeped into her bottom. I gently rubbing her clit. She pulled away from the kiss and gasped. Her head went back in pleasure though. I kept doing it eventually moving to try to enter some fingers. I stuck the tip of my middle finger in her.

"Dam, your really really really tight!"

"Im a virgin!"

I slowly pushed it on more.

"That hurts!"

"Ok hang on" i pushed it in more

"PULL IT OUT!"

"Its only one finger"

"I dont care!"

I wiggled it around in her while pulling it out.