playlist

cocaine
jez dior

"and when she gets inside me, i feel no pain. i need it, i need it, i've got no shame"

falling
harry styles

"and i get the feeling that you'll never need me again"

there's no way
lauv

"but there's no way that it's not going there, with the way that we're looking at each other"

san francisco
5sos

"i wanna get back to where we started, to the summer night"

self control
frank ocean

"cause i made you use your self-control, and you made me lose my self-control

backseat serenade
all time low

"find a place for me again, you felt it once before, i know you did"

dark blue
jack's mannequin

"so slow down, this night's a perfect shade of dark blue"

yellow
coldplay

"i came along, i wrote a song for you and all the things you do, and it was called yellow"

the good, the bad and the dirty
panic! at the disco

"i'm gonna keep gettin' underneath you, and all our friends want us to fall in love"

ride
somo

"everybody wonders where we run off to, my body on your body baby stickin' like some glue"

girlfriend
anderson east

"but i ain't gonna say i'm sorry now, i think i'm in love with your girlfriend"

love on the brain
rihanna

"and babe, i'm fist fightin' with fire just to get close to you, can we burn somethin' babe?"

they don't know about us
one direction

"they don't know what we do best, it's between me and you, our little secret"

sex
eden

"and we were just having sex no, i would never call it love, but, love"

gorgeous
mansionz

"did you know that you're beautiful, did you know you got me fucked up?"

close
nick jonas

"cause space was just a word made up for someone who's afraid to get too close"

sweet creature
harry styles

"we don't know where we're going but we know where we belong"