"She broke up with her boyfriend last night," Bulbul's face turned dark. "Bastard. I've warned Pragya about him many times, but she was always defending him. I just want to strangle him," she said getting a little emotional. "Pragya is such a sweet beautiful bubbly loving person. She deserves happiness and a man who's going to love her unconditionally."

"Haan. I get what you mean. I wish the same for bhai. Happiness and a woman who'll love him unconditionally, like Pragya di," she said as they continued with their rangoli.

The hours had passed quickly and the house was beautifully decorated and the guests were well dressed for the occasion.
Abhi was in his old room getting dressed.
Bulbul had almost killed him for arriving late, especially when everyone were already dressed and waiting for the main couple to arrive. But what could he do, he was busy distracting his parents and his mom kept asking questions and couldn't leave.
He finished dressing up and he looked good.

He went downstairs whistling and girls were giving him hungry looks but he smirked and ignored them

He saw Daljeet with guests and went behind her. "Hey beautiful what's your name?" He joked and she turned to him with a shocked face and Abhi gasped, "tum? Daadi! I thought you were some young beautiful girl I don't know so i thought I'd flirt with her," he said, messing with her. "Chupp! What rubbish are you talking?" daadi said as she blushed.

"I'm serious daadi you look more beautiful than every girl here

"I'm serious daadi you look more beautiful than every girl here. Arre I better go buy a gun to scare off any men that dares approach you," Abhi finished and Daljeet shook her head with a smile. "Pagal," she said.

Tanu and Aliya were a bit far away from them watching the whole thing.
"Mmmmh Abhi sure looks even more hot tonight," Aliya said as she watched Abhi with hungry eyes. "Back off he's mine," Tanu warned as she was watching him with hungry eyes as well. Aliya rolled her eyes at her sister, "so? Doesn't mean we can't watch. Look around sweetheart every girl here, is here to get a glance at him, nobody cares about the old lame couple."