Chapter 59

(There's going to be a time skip of a day)

Julia wakes up to Kol kissing her head "Wake up Darling. We're leaving the hotel in a couple of hours. Julia sits up and kisses Kol's cheek before quickly getting dressed.

"Someone's in a yellow mood

"Someone's in a yellow mood." Kol chuckles as she puts her pyjamas into her suitcase. Julia smiles and turns round to jump onto him. Kol laughs and grabs her as she jumps making her giggle. "I'm going to get dressed." he tells her kissing her nose. Julia pulls her phone out and decides to post a picture on Instagram.

LittlestSalvatore: Had a great time at Disneyland Paris with my friends and family Bekha_Mikealson: Loved every moment of it xxxHater 1: Ugly as usual StrawberryBonbon: We'll have to do it again at some point xxKoalaBear: You're going to enjoy the...

Bekha_Mikealson: Loved every moment of it xxx
Hater 1: Ugly as usual
StrawberryBonbon: We'll have to do it again at some point xx
KoalaBear: You're going to enjoy the next week aswell xxxx
User 1: You're so cute together

Julia smiles at Rebekha, Bonnie and Kol's comments while wondering what Kol's talking about. Kol walks out the bathroom and goes over to Julia "You ready baby?" he asks her. Julia nods and grabs her bags along with her camera stuff. Together they walk down to reception where everyone else has already gathered. Julia runs over to Tyler who chuckles and puts his arm round her shoulders. "Ready?" he asks her ruffling her hair. Julia pouts and sorts her hair out so it's all flat again. Kol chuckles at her softly before holding her hand. Klaus walks over to them "You told her yet?" he asks his Little Brother. Kol smiles and turns Julia "Well your Mum has to get back to work and your Dad is going with her, the girls except Rebekha and Alaric are Matt are leaving aswell." Kol starts. Julia looks puzzled "What about us, Ty and Jer?" she asks. "Well what if we stayed in a paris for a few days then headed to the coast for another few days aswell." Kol smiles. "Yes! Yes yes yes!" she cheers. The men laugh as Julia bounces up and down slightly. Andie and Damon walk over to Julia. "So what do you say little one. Want to stay here a little longer with them?" Damon asks smiling. "Yes please daddy!" she cheers. Damon chuckles and picks his daughter up. "Alright well our plane leaves in a couple hours so we have to head of sweetie. We'll see you in a week or so." Andie tells her daughter kissing her forehead. Damon does the same and puts her down she can hug Andie. After hugging her parents and friends Julia goes over to Rebekha smiling. Rebekha smiles "You know I haven't been to France in ages, but we need to have a shopping day together." Julia smiles "Obviously." she chuckles.

"The Hotel Montaigne, near the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre Museum. We all know that you and Nik are going to spend atleast a day there." Kol says as they all get out the car Nik compelled. Julia smiles and does a small little dance. Everyone chuckles softly as they get their bags out the car. Tyler puts his hands on Julia's shoulders to calm her down slightly. Julia giggles and puts her arms round his waist. With a smile Tyler hugs her back before they all walk inside. "Okay so you are sharing with Kol and I, Tyler is with Jeremy, Klaus is with Elijah and Finn." Rebekha tells Julia as they hold each others hands and swinging them. Julia runs into their shared room "This door connects to where I'll be sleeping." Rebekha tells Julia, as the girl jumps onto the bed she's going to share with Kol. Julia smiles and let's out a little giggle before jumping off and going to the balcony. She smiles and gets her camera out and takes some pictures. "You guys want to vlog?" she asks turning to Kol and Rebekha. They laugh and nod at her. Julia sets up her camera and sorts the lighting so it's better. "Hey guys. So as you can see we aren't on a plane or back home yet. Truth is the Mikealson Family along with Tyler and Jeremy have decided to stay in France longer with me. It was a great surprise for me as I am really enjoying my time here." Julia tells the camera smiling.

A/N: Shorter than usual but this is more of a filler chapter. Will update as soon as I can