Chapter 103

Julia grins as she straddles Kol in her room, their lips pushed against each other "I have a feeling someone is going to interrupt us

Julia grins as she straddles Kol in her room, their lips pushed against each other "I have a feeling someone is going to interrupt us." Kol tells her, pulling away. "Then let's make the most of this while we can." Julia grins, pushing her lips against his again. Kol grins and flips them so she's lying on the bed, him holding his weight off her as they continue to make out. Just then they hear the door downstairs slam shut "Great." Julia groans as they pull away. The couple head downstairs finding Damon and Andie in the living room with Jason, Silas having just walked in "Greetings! Good morning, frenemies! Ah. You know, I'm only a few hours into my old life as a witch, but somehow, the sun feels warmer. Probably because I'm not cursed with having to outlive it anymore." Silas tells them, going to the window and looking outside. "What's with the home invasion, Silas?" Damon asks. "Well Damon, after two thousand years of a miserable existence, I finally get to die." Silas responds. Julia rolls her eyes and picks up her baby brother "Hey Jay." she smiles. "Sissy!" he grins. "I'll get Elena round here so we can tell her the plan." Damon tells them all. "Yay!" Julia smiles sarcastically. Kol starts pulling faces at Jason, making the toddler giggle at him "Julia, your hair's a mess sweetie." Andie tells her daughter with a smile. Julia blushes as quickly fixes her hair, Kol smirking slightly.

Soon Elena arrives and they all, minus Silas, sit down. Julia smiles as she sits Jason on her lap, her brother playing with her necklace "We all know that Tessa was a real vengeful bitch. Your doppelgänger, Amara died at her hands, but today, after two thousand years, Amara and I will finally reunite." Silas explains. Damon gets up from the couch "Alright. Skip the mushy parts. Look. My daughter here is just trying to have a good day, and there are promises that she's expecting you to keep." he tells the original doppelgänger. "Oh, you don't think that I keep my promises?" Silas asks. "You said that now that you're a witch again, you would bring Bonnie back from the other side." Julia points out. "I did and I can." Silas confirms. "And you promised us you would do that if we helped you." Kol adds. "Yeah." Silas nods.
"But you're kind of evil. No offense." Andie tells him. "None taken." Silas responds. "So we're just trying to figure out how we can trust that one of your last acts in the world will be to bring one of my best friends back." Julia explains. "Did you want me to pinky swear?" Silas asks sarcastically, holding out his pinky to complete the offer. "She's trying to have a good day. Just tell her how it's going to go down." Kol glares. "I just want to destroy the other side so I don't get stuck in that pit of a purgatory when I finally do kill myself. Before I do that, I'll bring Bonnie back. And being the amazing and incredible and all-powerful witch I am, I can totally do both things. I just have to find the anchor first and destroy it." Silas tells them.

"Where is the anchor?" Julia asks. "New Jersey." Silas responds. "New Jersey? The supernatural other-world is bound by an object in Snooki's backyard?" Damon asks. "It's in a stockyard and it's being shipped out. So. We really need to..." Silas trails off as Jeremy walks into the room, carrying a crossbow "Hello, hunter. Banner day for you, huh? Didn't you and the Bennet witch used to..." Silas clicks his tongue suggestively and whistles. "Hey, knock it off. Okay? It's okay Jer. We all want the same thing today. Silas dead, Bonnie alive." Elena says, directing the first part to Silas. "Yeah." Silas says unconvincingly. "AKA, put the damn crossbow down, Pocahontas." Damon tells Jeremy. "We're just supposed to believe that he's going to bring Bonnie back to life out of the goodness of his heart?" Jeremy asks. "Well, I hope not. I mean, I am kind of a monster." Silas says, Jeremy raises the crossbow up and points it in Silas' direction "You know, guys, I'm feeling really ganged up on right now. Kay? I would hate to lose my temper and do something...crazy." Silas continues, flames appearing on his hands. Elena and Jeremy both take a step back as Julia holds Jason close, Silas laughs quietly and extinguishes the flames "Ah. Man, I really love being a witch again. I feel like I'm constantly reinventing myself. I'm like a supernatural Madonna, don't you think?" he grins.

Julia sighs and bounces Jason up and down on her knee, making him giggle "All right. We gotta get going. You grab a crowbar, or four from the garage." Silas tells Jeremy. "What for?" Jeremy asks. "Does it matter? You are not going. Men only." Silas responds, directing the last to Elena and Julia. "Are you serious? He's not serious." Elena says. "No, he's not serious." Kol glares. "Actually, I'm one hundred percent serious. She's a freaky carbon-copy of my one true love, Amara. You can understand why I don't want to stare at her imposter face all day. And she, can scream til my eardrums explode." Silas tells them, motioning to Elena then Julia. "That makes no sense." Damon tells him. "It would make complete sense if you were ever in love with somebody who looked exactly like her." Silas retorts. "This is ridiculous. We're bringing my best friend back from the dead. I'm going." Elena tells them. Silas raises his arm up and summons an arrow from Jeremy's set, he then sends it into Elena's leg "The next one goes in the heart. Now hurry up. I only have until sundown before Tessa tries to stop me." Silas says. "I'm going with you. It's that or I scream right here, right now." Julia glares. "Fine, but I call shotgun." Silas tells them, walking out.

Julia sits in the back of the car between Jeremy and Kol, resting her head on Kol's shoulder as she reads "He's with Tessa. Why does he keep going back to her?" Elena asks on the phone, talking about Stefan. "Look. Who knows? Amnesia Stef's a fickle little-" Damon starts. "Wait. You didn't tell Elena what we did to Stefan?" Silas asks. "Tell me what?" Elena asks. "Silas needed his psychic juju to get into Tessa's head and the only way to temporarily reactivate his abilities was to break Stefan's neck... a couple times." Julia explains. "As if he didn't hate us enough. Oh God. I'm going over there." Elena decides. "She should, really. Tessa's bad business." Silas says sarcastically. "No. Just let Stefan have his space. It's like you said, he's already mad enough." Damon tells Elena. "Sounds like he's more mad at you snd Julia. Maybe he and I can find some common ground." she counters, hanging up. Julia rolls her eyes and carries on reading "Knock, knock." Silas says, no one responding. "Knock, knock. Who's there? The mayor? The mayor who?" he continues, making a hand gesture. "Well, who?" Damon asks, giving in. "No one! That's the joke. No one's there because I killed the mayor." Silas laughs, talking about killing Bonnie's dad. "You're a dick." Julia, Jeremy and Kol tell him simultaneously.

They finally get to the warehouse and climb out, Damon breaking the door handle so they can get in "Okay. Where is this stupid anchor thing?" Jeremy asks. "I have no idea." Silas responds, holding a crowbar. "What do you mean you have no idea?" Kol asks. "Give me some credit, man. I did psychically dive into Tessa's mind to see this specific warehouse." Silas tells him. "What does it look like?" Julia asks. "Again, I have no idea. Tessa created it after she locked me away in a tomb for two thousand years and left me to starve. Remember? Remote island, creepy hallucinations?" Silas responds. "Wait. You don't know where it is or what it looks like?" Damon asks. "It binds a spell to a supernatural hell dimension. It's not going to look like a freaking IKEA sink." Silas tells him, walking off. Julia sighs "Guess we should start looking." she tells her dad, brother and lover. "We should split up, make it easier." Jeremy nods. "Have you ever watched a horror movie? We should not spilt up." Kol tells him. "Too late." Damon says, motioning to the fact that Julia has already disappeared. "How does she do that?" Kol asks. "She's always been quiet, used to freak us out when she was little. She'd just appear randomly." Jeremy responds, walking off.

Julia walks down an aisle, finding Damon being attacked by Travelers "Hey, assbutt." she says, making them turn. She smirks and screams at them, making them fly backwards into crates. Damon gets up and kisses Julia's head "Thank you Little One." he tells her. "No problem Daddy." Julia smiles. Kol suddenly appears "I heard you scream, what happened?" he asks, checking Julia over to make sure she's not hurt. "I'm fine, dad was in trouble so I gave him a hand." she responds. Kol nods and kisses her forehead. Damon sighs "In other news, Tessa wants Silas dead. Now. She's got Elena." he tells them. "But what about Bonnie?" Julia asks. Damon gives her a look, making Julia kick a nearby crate "Why is nothing ever simple?!" she shouts. Kol wraps his arms round her, letting her burrow her head into his chest as she tries not to sob.

Just then, Damon's phone rings making him pull it out "What?" he asks, seeing it's Tessa. "Is he dead yet?" she asks as Jeremy joins them. "There you are. Man up. We're under attack. No he's not dead yet. I was just ambushed by some of your inbred cousins. Any idea why Travelers, who hate Silas, would want to stop me from killing him?" Damon asks. "They probably want his blood." Tessa responds. "For what?" Damon asks. "Silas drank the cure from Katherine. Now his blood is the cure." Tessa tells him. "But they're not immortal, so who do they want it for?" Kol asks. "Think about it, Damon, Kol. The Travelers aren't fans of immortality. I had to bind the Other Side to something, something that would last forever, something that Silas couldn't destroy." Tessa explains. "What? His favorite childhood sled?" Damon asks sarcastically. "Something a little closer to his heart. Two thousand years old, immortal, indestructible. You're a quick boy, Damon. Figure it out." Tessa says, hanging up. "No way." Damon says, realisation dawning on his face. "What?" Jeremy asks. Julia smiles as it clicks in her head "Not possible. Tessa may be insane, but she's a bona fide genius." she tells them. "Two thousand years old, immortal, indestructible. The anchor isn't a thing. It's a person." Damon explains. "She never killed Amara. She's the anchor." Julia says.