Chapter 51

As they walk out Julia has her camera out filming. "We've just left the airport and we're going to get a taxi to where we are staying." she says to her camera. Kol smiles as she turns the camera to him "Smile Koala Bear." she says. Tyler walks up to them smiling "You starting up your YouTube channel again?" he asks. "Maybe. Not sure yet." They all head over to the shuttle bus and find seats. Julia films some of the journey aswell as taking some pictures.

Soon they arrive at the Disneyland Hotel which looks like a mansion.

"Woah

"Woah." Julia says as she jumps off the bus. "Give the camera here." Kol says. She hands him the camera and he films her as she runs round squealing and jumping up and down. Damon and Andie walk over to Kol laughing. "She hasn't even seen inside yet." Damon laughs. "I know." Kol laughs watching his excited mate. Julia runs over and takes the camera turning it so she's filming herself, Kol, Damon and Andie. "We're staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Which looks like a freakin' mansion!" she says smiling. They all head into the hotel lobby

Julia looks round excitedly filming everything

Julia looks round excitedly filming everything. As she goes round filming Damon, Andie and Klaus go and check in. Jenna and Ric go over to Julia. "Hey Lia." Ric says smiling. Julia looks at him and points the camera at him "Here is Ric and my Aunt Jenna. Ric is a good friend of the family and is Jenna's boyfriend." Jenna smiles "YouTube?" she asks making Julia nod. "Wait what?" Ric says "Oh I have a YouTube channel but I've been on hiatus recently. My fans understand though. I'm also restarting my Instagram account aswell. Damon comes over "Got our keys here's yours and Ric's Jenna. Kol's got yours baby girl." Julia smiles and goes over to Kol.