Chapter 114

Julia leans against Kol when they both gasp, feeling their bond to Kai strengthen "That means that

Julia leans against Kol when they both gasp, feeling their bond to Kai strengthen "That means that..." Julia trails off. Both of them pull on their shoes and run downstairs "Where's the fire?" Klaus jokes. "Kai's in the real world." Julia responds. "What?" Klaus asks. "You heard, we're going to get him." Kol tells his brother as they run out the house. As they run out they see Kai climbing out a taxi "Hoped this was the right house." he tells them. Julia runs over to him and jumps into his arms, connecting their lips. Kol speeds over and kisses Kai when Julia pulls away "Wow, if this is the reaction I get I might turn up out the blue more." Kai smiles. Julia whines slightly and nuzzles into his neck "What's going on?" Elijah asks as he, Klaus and Rebekah walk out. "Brothers, Sister, this is Kai Parker. Kai, this is Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah. Finn is currently out." Kol introduces. "I would shake your hand but you seem to be preoccupied with Julia in your arms." Klaus chuckles. Julia hums, clinging to Kai and not letting go "Let's go inside." Kol smiles, holding Kai's hand and leading him into the house.

Kai sits on the sofa with Julia on his lap and Kol next to him "So what's the plan now you're free?" Kol asks. "First, spend time with the both you. Second, kill the rest of my siblings. Third and finally, torture my father before killing him slowly and painfully for killing Julia." Kai responds. Julia smiles and kisses him "Sounds perfect." she tells him. "They're going to be even worse now, aren't they?" Rebekah asks. "Definitely." Klaus nods. "Why don't you show you our room?" Julia smiles. Kia nods, letting Julia get up and pull him out the room with Kol following them. The three of them reach the bedroom, Kai looking round slightly "Woah, this is better than the White House." he remarks. "Nik designed the whole house, he wanted it to be the best for the family." Kol explains. "Julia! Your father is an idiot and I need you to look after Jason while I help fix his problems." Andie calls from downstairs. "Who's that?" Kai asks. "My mum and baby brother. I'll be right back." Julia smiles, walking out the bedroom and back downstairs.

"What's dad done?" Julia asks as she takes her sleeping baby brother from her mum. "He's been guilt tripped by Elena into helping her get Bonnie out the prison world." Andie sighs. "Good, it'll give me a chance to kill her for leaving my soulmate there." Julia smiles slightly. "I'll join you with that." Kol adds, walking down with Kai. "Mum, this is Kai. Kai, this is my mum, Andie." Julia smiles, taking Kai's hand. "It's so good to finally meet you, maybe now Julia will come home covered in less blood." Andie jokes, giving Kai a motherly smile. "Mum." Julia whines. "Covered in blood?" Kai asks with a smirk. "I helped Enzo torture and kill someone." Julia shrugs. "God, you're perfect." Kai smiles, Julia going red in the face. "Isn't she just?" Kol grins, making Julia redden even more. "I better go make sure your dad doesn't get himself into trouble, you might need to keep Jason over night. He went down for his nap half hour ago so he should be up soon, everything is in his bag." Andie explains. "I know mum, I've looked after him before." Julia smiles. "In know, I just worry about you both. I always have and always will." Andie responds, kissing them both on the head before leaving. Julia smiles and shakes her head slightly "Come on, I need to put Jason in his room to finish his nap." she tells her mates. Kai smiles and takes the bag "Lead the way, Princess." he tells her. Julia smiles and leads him upstairs, Kol following after them.