Chapter 90

Julia walks out her room and heads downstairs, walking into the kitchen she finds Klaus cooking waffles "Not got waffles at your place?" she asks

Julia walks out her room and heads downstairs, walking into the kitchen she finds Klaus cooking waffles "Not got waffles at your place?" she asks. "I do, I just thought I'd spend the day with my favourite Salvatore." Klaus responds. Julia smiles and shakes her as she pulls herself up onto the counter "Let me guess, my parents and Kol are worried?" she asks. Klaus smiles "They're always worried about you, more so at the minute." he tells her. Julia sighs "So basically you're babysitting me." she says. "Nope, I'm spending time with you because I can kind of understand what you're feeling." Klaus responds, handing her a plate of waffles. Julia takes it a starts eating, not looking at Klaus "We don't have to talk about him if you don't want to, we can just do whatever you want." Klaus assures her. "Can we go to my meadow?" Julia asks. Klaus smiles "Alright, eat up though." he nods. Julia smiles and carries on eating her waffles before jumping off the counter and grabbing her jacket, Klaus doing the same and following her "You want to take the car or you want to walk?" he asks. Julia pauses for a minute "Car, that way I can DJ." she smiles. Klaus shakes his head "No Disney." he tells her, leading her to his car. "I wasn't going to." Julia tells him, pouting. "Yes you were, it's you." Klaus points out. "Rude." Julia playfully glares making Klaus chuckle.

Julia lies next to Klaus in the meadow, eyes closed as she takes in the scent of the surrounding flowers and the sound of the breeze through the trees "Remember when I first met you?" Klaus asks. "In this meadow, four years ago, the day of the Founders Tea Party thing." Julia responds with a small smile. Klaus nods "That was the first time in years that someone hadn't been afraid or angry when they saw me. You made me feel normal for once." he tells her. Julia opens her eyes and looks at Klaus "Because you never gave me a reason to feel afraid or angry. Well maybe angry a couple times since." she joke. Klaus playfully pushes her "You became another sister to me and my siblings that year, you've made us all better people. You've made Kol happier than we've ever seen him." he tells her. Julia smiles slightly "I guess we've all changed since then." she tells him. Just then Klaus' phone pings making him look at it "Stefan needs our help." he tells Julia. Nodding Julia sits up before heading back to the car then the Boarding House with Klaus.

Stefan and Caroline finish explaining everything to Klaus, Julia and Kol, who they had also called, Klaus pours himself a drink "So some blood went missing from a few hospitals. What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood, or were you the exception?" he asks, turning to look at Stefan. "It's not Elena." Stefan responds. "Well, let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me." Klaus tells them. "Look. Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the Other Side." Stefan explains. "How Shakespearian." Klaus remarks. "But if he destroys the Other Side altogether, he can take the cure, die, and pass on, but in destroying it, every dead supernatural being will return to our side." Stefan continues. "That means every werewolf, every witch, every vampire. I wonder how many of those you personally killed. Care yet?" Caroline asks. "My interest is piqued. How do we stop him?" Klaus asks. "Bonnie said Silas needs to complete three massacres to do this spell. Before Professor Shane died, he convinced the pastor to blow up the Council. Next, he had you kill your hybrids, and now he only needs one more massacre, so if he's here, that's what he's doing. We need to find him." Stefan responds. "Yay, let's go route round a creepy dead guy's belongings. That's the top of my bucket list." Julia says sarcastically. Kol shakes his head "Let's head to his office, that's where he's most likely too kept his stuff." he suggests, making everyone nod in agreement.