Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)

Start from the beginning

Jas'marieé: Go ahead.

I felt my army cargos drop. We fell onto the floor in a tumble. We didn't care where we were or how much we wanted to kill each other the past few minutes ago. We just wanted the feelings; the feeling of being touched by one another; the feeling of being body to body.

I pulled his shirt off and looked him up and down with want. I was out of my mind; right became left. No became yes. He smiled his usual flirtatious smile as his lifted his eyebrow, exposing his dormant dimple. His persuasion game was on point. I tied it by slowing biting my bottom lip, and then his neck. It must've turned him on even more because before I could even blink, my shirt was off and we were just having a tongue war. I finally felt him pushing up against me with his hard-on, teasing me. It made me a little bit more excited for what was about to go down. Suddenly, he stopped, looking at me. He sighed and pinned me down.

Prince: Why do you do this to me? You're just so...

Jas'marieé: You're still attracted to me, no matter how much you question loving me.

I whispered in his ear.

Jas'marieé: I want you...though I can't stand you right now.

He smiled and undid my top. I felt myself being lifted up and put up on a higher level. I smiled within the kiss as his hands made it down to the lining of my lace skull panties--coincidence. I nodded lustfully as he pulled them slowly and threw them far in the room. He stared at my body like I was a rare diamond on display. That boosted my self-confidence to a million. I pulled his boxers down to see the king in training. Sheesh, man grew over the past two years. The sight of it made me wet. He gestured for me to wait as he rolled off the bed we were on. Adrenaline lifted in me. I'm really about to make love to my on-and-off boyfriend as a plea for love and lust?

Just then, he came back with a familiar golden wrapper. I shook my head no.

Jas'marieé: Nope. Drop it.

His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. I giggled. It was new to him to hear me say something so bold as not wearing a condom when we do have sex; I was very cautious when it came to sex. But, as I said before, I was out of my mind.

Prince: You're serious?

Jas'marieé: Very.

With that being said, he dropped the condom and got on top of me. He didn't go straight for the kill, but he kept teasing by kissing and sucking my neck, along with moving a finger along my clit. I bit my bottom lip, keeping myself from moaning. He looked up, smirking at me. To my surprise, he ended up sliding into me without me even expecting it. He moved slow, hitting all the spots he knew well. I arched my back, feeling sparks running through my body. He laid his head on my shoulder, whispering the sweetest things in his sexy, godly voice.

Prince: Babe, you have no idea how much you mean to me...You're my world.

Jas'marieé: I-I love y-y-you, Jake...

His slow strokes grew faster and my nails dug into his back. He looked down at me, pinning my arms down. His stare was intense as he licked his lips. He drives me insane, sometimes. My whispers turned to moans, moans turning into screaming. It must've turned Prince on because he went full speed.

Jas'marieé: Jacob...Deeper...

As he slowed down, he bent down and kissed me. I was somewhat mad that he had slowed down, but I realized what he was doing; pleasuring me with depth. I felt him completely inside of me, causing me to arch my back. His touch felt like a super shock of electricity, which I couldn't feel with anyone else.

Jas'marieé: Y-you make me feel so...great, sometimes.

Prince: That's supposed to be all the time. No more, no less.

As if it were pre-meditated, we both came at the same time. We both shared a look of lust and want, and we knew what time it was; round two. He picked me up, dropping me onto the debris filled floor. He jumped on top of me, kissing me roughly. I pulled away.

Jas'marieé: Aggressive boy.

He shrugged, sliding two fingers inside of me. A wave of ecstasy washed over me as I bit my bottom lip, wanting him inside of me all over again. Close to climaxing, he pulled out of me and licked his fingers. He turned me on all fours, making me feel my juices falling down my inner thighs. He entered me again and I moaned, gaping my mouth open.

Prince: Babe, she...isn't...you.

Jas'marieé: W-who?

Prince: Dessie. She was just sex. You? You're different. This isn't just sex to me anymore. She ain't ever been the one. You are. Fuck these other niggas and chicks. You and I.

And again, we ended up going at it on the bed. When we were done, we took a deep breath and stared into each other's eyes. I touched him on his back, feeling him tense up from the scratches and bruises from the fighting and the sex. He sighed, suddenly glaring at me.

Prince: Did you really sleep with Vinny?

I sighed.

Jas'marieé: No. I lied. I wanted you to hurt more than I did.

Prince: From the way it looks, we both hurt each other.

Jas'marieé: Clearly.

Prince: I'm sorry for making you feel the way you do.

Jas'marieé: And how do I feel?

Prince: Mad. Used. Abused.

Jas'marieé: Jay, keep it a buck. How do you want me to feel about you?

Prince: Safe. Loved. Happy.

Jas'marieé: How can I feel safe if you put me in so much danger?

Prince: Same back to you. How come you never told me about Royalty? If you told me, I would've went to him.

Jas'marieé: What dumbass joins a gang after a break-up?

He side-eyed me.

Prince: This one did. And I do regret it.

Jas'marieé: Damn right you should. You almost got me killed.

Prince: I would've took the bullet if I knew.

Jas'marieé: There no 'if' or 'would've' in the gang life. It's do or die. Gang Life 101.

I put all of my clothes back on and I stood straight.

Prince: Where are you going?

Jas'marieé: You're the reason I lost three people I cared about. Now it's your turn to lose something.

Prince: Is this really where we stand, Jas'marieé?

Jas'marieé: It's on the verge, Jacob. Give me space.

Prince: Now we need space? After nearly three God damn years of space? Okay, Jas'marieé. Whatever you say.

Jas'marieé: Wow.

I pushed my way out the door, turning around one last time. I saw Prince, back in sweats, with his hands over his head and his eyes closed. He had a light tear falling from his eye. The sight of that hurt me to the fullest, but I had to do what was best for me. Worrying about a boy was my main focus, and I had to eighty-six that. This space was best for the both of us in a sense. This wasn't a break-up--just space. I needed my time.

Even the most indestructible love could be so fragile.

__________________________