Chapter 14

So this is the last chapter of this story.
Thank you to everyone who has been reading this from the beginning. Today this story got 322 reads and I'm so happy.
-----
This part takes place 12 days after the last part and a lot and not a lot has happened.
------
Harpers POV

I finally got let out of the hospital. I was so happy. Though I'm also kinda sad that I will never get to see Millie again. Because she left for France the day we got let out of the hospital. The only way we can keep in contact is though letters. I will also miss hanging out with her and watching movies with her. I walk back into the house with Remus. We go through the door and luckily no body is there.

"I'm tiered can I go to bed" I ask Remus

"Sure but do you want some food to eat first" he says

Yes that sounds nice" I say and he gets out food and water. I eat it all hungrily. After I'm done I say goodnight and walk up stairs.I open the door to my room and see it's exactly how I left it. Clean. I shower in my bathroom quickly then put on a new pair of pajamas l. I climb into bed and pull the sheet on to me. And after two minutes I'm out fast. I was so tired tonight and passed out that I didn't notice that there was another meeting underneath of me again tonight. Or that someone actually opened the door and came to see me while I was asleep. I.guess they all knew I was still going to sleep.(Author s note: I am trying to say this without saying it but I don't think it's working. But anyways she got drugged in her water again so she has a seamless sleep like they did to her in the beginning of the book)

While I was asleep Professer.McGonagall and Dumbledore both walked into my room quietly. shuting the door behind them.

"Do you think she will be okay" says McGonagall

"I think she will. She's a strong girl. But I know one thing for sure though" says Dumbledore

" what do you know for sure" she says back at him

"I know that it's only going to get harder for both of the potters. And especial Harper. She has a closer connection with Dumbledore then he dose. So Voldemort will want to kill her first" he says to her

"That's terrible. Dose anyone else know about this"says McGonagall to Dumbledore

"No but I plan on telling the Order today or someday soon" he says. They both take one last look at the sleeping child. Seeing her peaceful for one of the last times ever. After watching the girl sleep for a while they then leave to let the girl sleep like a normal child. Sleep without someone watching them while they sleep. Though the thing is Harper is no normal child. So how she could every be normal nobody knows.But everyone who was at the house for the moment knew that things for her And her twin brother were just going to get harder. So why not let her be a bit normal while she still has a gleam in her eyes.

--------------
And taday this is the end. I want to give a thanks to you if you have been reading this and I want you to know that I love you Mwah (air kiss) Love the one and only Astriod