Chrismas Chapter 9

Ok hey guys this chapter takes place during Christmas it's a fun little chapter now onto the story
............
Harpers POV

I wake up and realize. ITS CHRISTMAS. I get up from my bed and run to the Gryffindor tower. I haven't really celebrated Christmas much. Only last year did I actually get presents. When I walk in Ron and Harry are coming down the stairs.

"Merry Christmas" I say

"Merry Christmas" they say back. I hand them there presents. I got Ron chocolate frogs. And I got Harry Treacle tarts cause they are his favorites.They give me their presents for me. From Ron I got a quidditch book cause Harry's playing quidditch so I want to learn all about it. From Harry I got a necklace with lightning bolts on it.

Necklace from Harry

"Thank you " I say

"Your welcome" they both say.

"Here you go" says Ron and he throws me a gift.

"What's this" I say

"My mom makes one every year and it looks like you and Harry both got ones. I open it up and it's a green jumper with an H on it (H for Harper and Green cause she is a Slytherin)

"That's so sweet of her" I say

"Yea it is till you get one every year" says Fred and George as they come down the stairs. I find a box for me with a letter attached. The letter says.

Dear Harper,

I got your letter. As you can hopefully tell. I miss you too. But I'm glad your having fun and hanging out with actually kids your age.So you and Hermione are the smartest. Your mom was always top of her class too. You remind me so much of her everyday. Watch out for your brother and if they are up to something please try to stop them. I'm G lad your doing well in classes. Is Slytherin house treating you well. I'm glad your friends with people in your house. Though Dracos dad isn't the best. Try to change Draco so he doesn't have to have a bad future. I wonder why Dracos nice to you but mean to Harry. Ask him would you. And if Draco dose something bad tell Dumbledore immediately please. I'm so sorry that you have nightmares most nights. And I wish I could be there to stay with you. But I'm glad your friend Daphne is there. You should tell me or someone what your nightmares are about. Please. Please thank Daphne for me. The gift in this box was your moms. I hope you like it. I miss you to.

From Remus

Once I finish reading I try not to cry. I open up the box and a necklace is inside.

Necklace from Remus