Chapter 12

Quick notes before chapter
1-you guys are so so so nice and I love you all
2- Millie is played by Willow Shields (picture below)
3- Also If you read and figure out about where Millie is from you would say she should have an accent but I decided I did not want her to have an accent and that I also want her to be able to speak English.
4 - I'm and I guess if you want to figure out who Millie is. You just have too keep reading to figure out who Millie is

 You just have too keep reading to figure out who Millie is

5 days after last chapter
Harper's Pov
Still in hospital

"I really want pizza for lunch today" I. say out loud to myself. Normally Remus is here but He couldn't be here today. But I'm not mad because he's been here about every other day. So I don't care that he's not here. He deserves to sleep in a bed for once. I keep thinking random things to myself then the door opens and Luke walks in. Lukes my healer and he's become my friend.because I have been here for a while.

"Hey Luke" I say as he walks over to me

"Hey Harper how are you doing" he says while cleaning my arm so he can give me a shot. And he won't even tell me what it dose.

"I'm doing great. But I'm bored just sitting here" I say and he gives me the shot while I'm distracted.

"Ow" I say cause it hurts

"There done" he says and he puts a bandaid on my arm.

"I have a break do you want to play the muggle game UNO" says Luke

"Yes" I say and smile really big. He laughs at my happiness.

"Ok give me like a minute to go get the game and then I'll be back" he say I nood my head yes and he leaves. About a minute later he comes back in with UNO in his hand.He closes the door and comes and sits across from me at the table im at. We play for about 30 minutes because nethier of us like to admit defeat.After another 10 minutes he humanly admits defeat.

"Yesss" I say and jump up. He smiled and puts his hand up for a high five.

"Good game" I say as I high five him.

"Good game to you too" he say "All right I have got to go now but I'll probably see you in about 3 hours ok" he adds on.

"Ok" I say and go and find a book to read from the bag of book Remus brought me. I decide on a book about Fantastic Beasts and sit down on my bead and read.

About 3 hours later

The door opens and Luke walks in.

"Hey Luke" I say

"Hey Harper. How are you doing" he says walking over to me.

"Good" I say and I put a bookmark in my book.