Chapter 2

12 days till Hogwarts

Please Read I just want people to enjoy it.

It's a good book but also I wrote it

Also this part is happening at 3 am
.....................

I woke up again to the same nightmare. I was drenched in sweat this time.I dreamed of me dying. And this time it felt real.

"Harper your okay calm down you were having a bad dream." I look up and see Lupin. He then hugs me and I hug him back. I start crying again.

"It felt so real" I say to Remus. Then Dumbledore barges in.

"I came as fast as I could." Says Dumbledore " Harper your going to need to tell me what your dream was about. " he says

"She's only 11" says Remus

" I know but we need to know what you dreamed of. " says Dumbledore

"It was about me. It was nothing about anyone else. It's not bad."I say

"We still need to know" says Dumbledore.

I look up a try to hold back tears but I start to cry anyway.

" I-I di-ied" I say.

I look up and see Dumbledore staring off into the distance.

"I am sure it's not true"says Remus. And he pulls me into a hug. I cry on his shoulder. My eyelids get heavy and slowly Remus lays me into the bed. My eyelid get to heavy to open so I close them. Sweet dreams I hear Dumbledore say. Then I am off to sleep

10 days till Hogwarts
2 days after her last her dying dream

I have started to forget about my dream. After that night 2 days ago I haven't had that dream again. Well I haven't been having dreams at all. I think its something there putting in my drink at dinner cause about 2 hours after dinner I fall asleep and I have a dreamless sleep. I don't complain though because it's nice not having any dreams.

I get out of bed and go downstairs and see prof. McGonagall there.

"Here you go dear" she says and gives me a plate of waffles. " Today we're going to start packing your stuff for Hogwarts okay" she says. I then node a yes in reply.

After I finish eating We go upstairs and start to pack my trunk. On the left side I put my books and stuff. And in the right side prof. McGonagall puts my clothes. We finish putting stuff in it then we close it. We struggle to close it but then after a while we close it. We then go downstairs and have the day like we normally do. Stuck inside and people watching my every move.

Sorry this chapter is short I will post another as soon as possible.

I hope you liked it please comment and as always love you guys Astriod