Chapter 3

0 days till Hogwarts

..................

Today's the day I finally get to go to Hogwarts. The school I have been wishing to go to since I was told about it.

"All right are you sure you have everything." Says Remus.

" Yes I am sure. " I say.

Remus was the only one that took me to platform 9 3\4. I know they wanted more people to come but they also don't want to draw attention to themselves, so they decided to just have Remus go.

"All right and remember if you ever need anything you can owl me or tell McGonagall." Says Remus

"All aboard" says the conductor

" Goodbye " says Remus and he pulls me into a hug.

"I'll miss you" I say while hugging him.

"You should go now" he says and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

I then go walk into the train and sit in a compartment. I sit in the compartment with the the girl named Ginnys brother.

" Hi" I say " You must be Ginnys brother. "

"Yea you must be the girl from Diagon Ally." He says.

" Yes I am the names Harper Lily Lupin. " I say.

For the sorting hat ceremony they thought it would be best if I went with a different last name because if I went with potter. Harry would be confused and so would the rest of the school. I don't blame them. So I went with Lupin cause there already is someone with the last name Miller going to Hogwarts.

"Hi I am Ronald Weasly. And this is Harry Potter." he says and points to Harry.

"Nice to meet you. " I say.

We talk for a while and eat sweets from the trolly. I Then excuses my self to go put my robes on cause we're getting close to Hogwarts.

After I change into my robes I start walking back to the compartment with Harry and Ron in it but a boy with blond hair steps in my way.

"Excuses me" I say. But he then walks back in front of me.

"Well who might you be." I say

" The names Draco" says the boy

"Well it's nice to meet you Draco." I say then I bump into his shoulder and walk to the compartment with Ron and Harry.

" Well that took you bloody long" says Ron

"I ran into a boy named Draco he wouldn't let me pass so I bumped into him." I say

" The Draco Malfoy. You bumped into Draco Malfoy. " says Ron.

"Yes I did" I say. Then we are all shooed off the train into are boats that will take us to Hogwarts.

We walk into Hogwarts and it's fantastic. It's better then the books say it is. It's magnificent.

"Hello and welcome to Hogwarts" I hear. I look up and see prof McGonagall she smiled at me then continuous . "Please come into a line and I will lead you into The Great Hall." She says.

She then leads us in. All the older kids stare at us wondering which one of us will be in the same house as them. Me,Harry, and Ron stick close together.

"Welcome to Hogwarts before we start let's get these first years sorted.

" first up Abbout Hannah" says Professor McGonagall. After a few moments the hat yells Hufflepuff and we go on from there in till it says Potter Harry ( I know Harper should go before Harry cause L is before P in the Alphabet first but I wanted Harry to go before Harper goes) Gryffindor the hat yells. After a couple more people prof. McGonagall says Lupin Harper. I go up and sit on the stool. The hat then says in my ear. "Gryffindor or Slytherin which one." Then it yells Slytherin.
I go and walk over and sit at the Slytherin table. After a few more people Malfoy Draco gets called and before the hat even touched his head it yells Slytherin. He comes over and sits next to me and says.

" I am sorry how I acted on the train will you forgive me I think we can be great friend's " says Draco

" I forgive you" I say and we start to talk.

Before I even know it the sorting hat stops and says.

" I believe someone lied about there last name. " It says and most eyes look around but some people continue to talk to their friends.

" And that someone is Miss Harper. " Most eyes look at me. The hat continuous "Her real last name is Potter. " says the hat

"Wow thanks" I say out loud and everyone laughs. Then the food appears and everyone starts to eat forgetting about me.

Girls dormitory after feast

I lay in my bed tired from the long day. One of the girls turned the light off so we can all fall asleep. Once I make sure everyone is asleep I sit up. I can't sleep what if I have a nightmare. I think to my self

"Are you okay" A girls voice says and I jump. " Sorry if I startled you my name's Daphne. "

" I'm fine I am just going to sleep now." I say and lay down facing here.

"Is it true that your related to the Harry Potter." She says

" Yes I am his twin sister. "I say

" All right we should go to bed so we are not tired for tomorrow. Goodnight. " she says. I start to drift off and if I only knew I just met one of my future bestfriends.

Harry's point of view after the feast

Everyone is asleep except for me. I start to lay down but then Hedwig comes in and gives me a note.

Dear Mr.Harry Potter

Please come to my office.

From Dumbledore
Ps I like Sherbet lemons

I then walk up and go to the place that the head boy said was Dumbledore's office. I realize that what he meant by sherbet lemons was that it's the password.

"Sherbert Lemons" I say. Then the Griffin moves and I step on the staircase and it moves me up to the top.

"Hello" I say and knock on the door.

" Welcome in my dear boy" says Dumbledore and he lets me in.

"Is it true that she is my sister" I say

" Yes it is and she is your twin sister.She has a scar like you but I'm her left shoulder. "He says

" Where did she grow up. " I say

" She grew up in a orphanage. Oh is that the time already. " he says. " Well we don't want you to be tired on your first day of school. " he says

I then walk out of the office up the stairs and into my bed. I have trouble falling asleep because of all the stuff in my head but after a while I fall asleep.

I know nobody is reading this and I really hope people will start reading it cause I want to write all 7 books. Hope you guys are staying safe with COVID-19 and all. Love you all Astriod