Chapter 6

Lol did peoples too reading my book cause there is 0 reads on my last chapter and it has been published for 3 days.

Lol I am still going to keep writing

..................
Harpers POV
3 days after accident

Harry,Ron, and Hermione were being very nice about the accident. They tried not to bring it up to much. But some times there curiosity got the best of them. They also were being super nice to me.

"What's the first class of the day" I say to Hermoine. She was walking on the left side on me, and Ron and Harry on the right side of me.

"Defense Against the Dark Arts" she says.

I suddenly stop moving and think about how Quirrel/Voldemort almost killed me. I don't want to go in the room. But if I don't people will ask me why. So I have to go.

"Are you okay" says Harry

"Yea I'm fine" I say back. They all look at me with a concerned face.Then look at each other then we continue walking.

During the class I didn't look at him and he didn't look at me. It worked well cause I know that if people saw me look at him they would see the fear in my eyes.Right when class was dismissed I got straight out of my seat and left. I waited outside the doors for Ron,Harry, and Hermione.

"Wow you left bloody fast" says Ron

"I just could not stand that suffering Quirrell for any longer." I say back

We then went on are schedule as usual. All day Harry,Ron, and Hermione were so nice to me it was kinda creepy. They made sure I was never sad and I was 110 percent happy. After a while I realized that she must have told them about the time I was in the hospital.

After are last class of the day. ( potions) we walked out of the classroom.

"She told you didn't she" I say to the three of them.

" What do you mean" says my twin who is older by 3 minutes but still acts like my older brother

" About the time I was in the hospital " I say. They all look at me then we do a group hug.

"I understand why you wouldn't want to tell us that." Says Hermione " But you should know that we are always here for you. "

We then all walk to have dinner hand in hand. For once in my life I actually had friends that are my age.

*After dinner in the Slytherin common room*

Me,Draco,Dephne, and Theodore all day at one of the corner tables.

"So how has your day been going" says Daphne to us

"Well I had a good day. It was a good first day being back." I say and Draco snorts.

" Hey" I say to him

"Yea why don't you tell us how your day has been going" says Daphne

"Well I failed at potions today." Says Draco. He looks at us then we all start laughing. We then decide to start are homework for Charms class. Halfway threw Theodore starts laughing so hard he is crying.

"What is it" Me,Draco, and Daphne say

"I just wrote down the same sentence 5 times in a row" he says and holds up his paper and we all start laughing.

"All Right I'm tried I am going to bed" I say

"Me too" says Daphne.
We get up says goodnight to the boys then go and change into are pajamas. We both lay down at are beds and look at each other. we notice that we're the only ones awake.