The girl who lived in the shadow - promo

They've said that the truth will set you free, but what if the truth is not for the outside world?

What if the truth has two truths? One real and one not.

What if I tell you that I don't know my own truth?

What will you think if I tell you that you can create your own truth? A truth that can trick everyone around you.

So I ask you now, do you tell the truth or the truth that you create?

Tell me.

I want to know.

- The girl who lived in the shadow

 ~ - ~

I've been writing this book for the past six years, and it's this far my best work I've ever written.

I know that this hasn't anything to do with the Hellhound series, but I wanted to let you know that you can read The girl who lived in the shadows while I start updating Whisper of dreams.

Be warned. The book isn't for the faint of heart. It has mature scenes, people who suffer from mental health illness...

I do believe (this sounds narcissistic) that this book could win the Wattys this year. At least I hope so, but I need to finish it by the end of this week or the next. :)

I'm not pushing you to read it, it's your personal wish. :)

If you do want to read it, please don't forget to leave a comment down below and click the vote buton.

xxxx

Isabel