Author's note - what's next

Hello, my fellow #Nightclaws. XD Should this be our fandom? Let me know down below. :)

Anyway, as you know the book one of the hellhound series - Into the woods - is finally done. I can't describe to you how happy and grateful I am for each one of you. You guys are my inspirations and people who make me write these books. If it wasn't for you this world wouldn't exist. That's why I'm writing a separate post about this.

- 1 -

Into the woods

Now that it's edited, I will move on writing Whisper of dreams, but I will take a short break from it. I need to properly edit Whisper of dreams before I start posting it again. But don't worry. You can check The girl who lived in the shadows. I will be so happy if you give it big support because I'm writing this book for five years and now I finally have the guts to publish it.

Why? Because that book contains a lot of personal information and my life. 

- 2 -

Whisper of dreams 

As you may know, Whisper of dreams is the second book in the series. It's Tyler's story, and you will find it in a couple of weeks or maybe even days, but I need a little break from it.

- 3 -

Into the woods will be taken down in a couple of weeks because of something special. So for more news about Whisper of dreams and Into the woods, you can check our group on facebook. (link in bio)

 - Isabel