10.

„There is no such thing as fate in this world?

Or am I just pretending that there isn't any?

Our lives have so many paths but at the end,

we end up being on the same end, side by side."

- Elizabeth

Elizabeth

The rest of the day I had spent reading scripts that the girls had left me. I thought it would be easy, but I was wrong. There is more to learn than I thought it would be. I also got an e-mail from principal wishing me to get well soon and that he signed me a study partner. But of course, I already knew the part about the study partner.

I'm not really excidet about that part. I just don't like working with someone who wouldn't let me focus on my work.

Taking a sip of water, I checked what time it is on my phone, and a picture of the green forest showed up, making me think about Henry. Placing the glass on the nightstand, I bit my lower lip as I remembered his green eyes and that smile that made my heart starting to beat faster.

Stop it.

I shook my head. I definitely needed to clear my head.

I got up from my bed, taking a seat on the desk and opened the Skype, waiting for Anastasia's answer. It didn't take her long to answer it.

„Hello, cow," she said first.

„Hello, goat," I said int he same tone as she did.

Both of us were serious for a second, and then in the other, we started laughing like two idiots.

„I miss you," She leaned her head on her arm.

„And I miss you too. I have so much to tell you," I leaned on the chair.

„And I. I don't know where to start," She took a deep breath. „Jack got drunk again. Why didn't you tell me he called you?" She whisper-yelled.

I place a piece of hair behind my ear. „I forgot. I'm sorry."

She shook her head. „It's okay. It's my fault anyway. I shouldn't give him my phone. You know, he even made a scene in front of a club, saying that he would fly to Canada to see you." Oh, God.

Taking a deep breath, I threw my hands in the air. „I don't know what to do with him. Tell him that I don't want to see him and that I found someone else."

„Okay, I will," She nodded. „Isak asked me out."

„What?"

„Yes. Today is our first date." Great. First Ashley then Anastasia. Tomorrow will Kathryn say that she found someone.

„So what will Miss. Anastasia wear?" I asked seducingly.

„Nothing fancy Miss. Elizabeth. Some black dress and you know, some sexy underwear too," I coughed at the last three words. I shouldn't have heard this.

„What? I need some action in my life too you know. You should find someone who will finally whoop your vagina," She made the fucking sign with her hand.

Rolling my eyes, I laughed at her craziness. The thing I loved the most about her.

„I will not comment this."

After knocking on the door, Lena walked in, looking really tired.

„I'm sorry for bothering you, but could you please help me with something downstairs?"