7.

„How can I explain to someone what happened,

When even I don't know what happened."

- Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Death.

I've never thought about it or the way I would die. I've never had time to actually thought about it. I've always thought that I would die with a person that I love, and not somewhere where no one would find my body.

I remember everything. I remember every detail of it.

Even if it had passed so long since that, those red eyes were still hunting me in this darkness. I tried to run away from them, but they were still following me. I could still hear the demon's mine in the background. I'm not sure if it was just my imagination or was it really like that.

„Will she be okay?" A voice echoed int he darkness. This voice was really familiar.

„She should wake up any moment," Another voice said. This voice was familiar too.

„Doctor, why didn't she woke up?" The first voice asked.

„Some people need more time because their body and mind aren't ready yet. I'm sure that she would wake up at any moment, Mrs. Holt," The third voice said. I don't recognize this voice. It was different from the previous two.

„Everything will be fine. She will be fine," Said the voice from before.

„I shouldn't have told her to go out with him. It's my fault, Louis. It didn't past a week since she came, and now look at this, she is lying here for a week. What will I say to her mother, and God, what about her father? You know what he is like."

„Hey, it's not your fault. She will recover, you'll see."

„Did you talk to him?" The first voice asked.

„Yes, I will tell you later," I slowly open my eyes, seeing two worried faces in front of me.

„Lena," I whispered.

„Thank God you are alive," Louis made a step towards me. „We thought you might not make it."

„I'm.." I coughed. „Fine." Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath and moved my arm from where the infusion was hooked. When I moved my head down, I saw my leg wrapped in a white bandage.

„I will get the doctor, and you stay here," Louis said to Lena before he got out of the room.

Lena sat next to me, took a glass of water and leaned it on my lips and held it until I drank a few sips.

„How is Ronny?" I asked. With her right hand, she moved a few locks of my hair behind my ear.

„Forget about Ronny now. Is he more important than your health?"

„You know me, I always go straight to business," I laughed with her until something started hurting me in the chest.

„I see you still have your humor," A tear fell down her face.

„Please, don't cry. You see that I'm still alive," I placed my hand on hers, „Everything will be fine."

„We were so scared, Elizabeth. When your mother called, I had to lie to her. I didn't want to scare her," I almost forgot about her. She was for sure dying of worry right now.

„It's good that you didn't. You know how she is," My eyes caught a vase full of white roses. „You didn't have to bring the flowers."

She looked at me confused. „We didn't bring them. They were already here when we got here. Maybe the girls brought them."