6.

„You never know what is lurking behind those trees,

Looking at you when the moon shines in the sky."

- Elizabeth

Elizabeth

After school, I decided to go to the women support group with Ashley, and this time I was the main topic in the group. The other girls asked me questions, and I answered them mostly about my life back in Sweden. I tried to tell them some things without telling them the things I don't want to talk about.

Like about my family.

And about him. About Jack.

I didn't even have the guts to tell Ashley that I already know Nicklaus. I'm afraid that I will lose a friend that I just had met.

I like her, that's why I didn't want to hurt her. And I also wanted to take a bus, but Ashley insisted on driving me back to my place, and that was where I'm finding myself, in her small, red car in front of my house.

„Don't forget that tomorrow is your shift at the library."

„Don't worry. I'll be there," Smiling at her, I opened the door. She smiled back and I could already tell that all the tears she had were all gone.

„If you need help just call me. Okay?" She yelled as I walked to the porch.

I nodded. „I will and thanks for the ride."

„It's nothing. I love spending time with you," She waved. „See you tomorrow at the University." And then she left with her minion of a car.

I have to say, I started to like that car. It was cute and it was in really good shape for an old car. Walking to the front door, I started to remember the shadow that was hunting me during these days, and immediately my anxiety appeared again. Something was pocking me in my head that someone was watching me from the forest.

My eyes scanned the whole yard and half of the forest. From the forest and back to the porch. The was one there. Not a single shadow.

I thank God as I opened the door, and walking in, I placed my coat on the hanger and walked into the kitchen where Louis and Lena were already sitting next to the table, eating food.

„Hi," Lena said, standing up and placing a plate on the table.

„Hi," I sat on the chair where she placed the plate for me.

„How was the first day?" Louis asked as he took a sip of water.

„It was okay, just..." I looked at Louis. „I didn't know that Nicklaus was from the founding family and he has a brother," I placed some chicken and fries on my plate. When I looked back at them, they were staring quietly at me.

Louis chewed a few times. „Yes. Three brothers actually. Why are you asking?"

„I just wonder why he didn't mention who he was and that one of his brothers is Tyler."

„Tyler?" Louis placed his knife and fork on the table.

„I had met him at the library the other day and was at the University today. Both of them were talking, and then Kathryn told me that they are brothers," I looked over to Lena who was currently staring at her plate.

„You had met Tyler?"

„Yes? He wasn't really nice though," I placed my fork on the table and leaned on my chair. „He was asking a bunch of questions and he was really intimidating."