13.

„Your lips are soft like silk,

and when they are on me

they are making me feel like I'm in some kind of heaven."

- Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Henry parked his car in the yard. Somehow he managed to know the way to my house without telling him.

Louis and Lena were gone. Again. Every day they went somewhere, leaving me alone in the house.

„We are here," I took my seatbelt off. „Thank you for the drive home," Biting my lower lips, I placed a piece of hair behind my ear, trying not to look nervous in front of him.

„It's nothing. I will do it anytime," He took my hand into his and slowly squeezed it, and I could already feel my cheeks turning a shade darker.

„Anyway," We both said at the same time.

He laughed. „You first."

„Do you want to come in for some lemonade? I mean, I need to thank you somehow for waiting for me during the support group and now driving me home," I felt nervous next to him.

Since the moment I had met him, I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was my every thought, and his touch is like a drug. Every time when he would accidentally touch me, I want it more. He was slowly becoming my forbidden drug that I couldn't stop taking.

„I would love to," Letting go of my hand, both of us get out of the car.

„I want to ask you something," I unlocked the door. „Do you have a boyfriend?" I looked at him confused. First, he asked me if Nicklaus was boyfriend, and now this.

„No. Why are you asking?" I asked him as we entered the kitchen. Throwing the keys on the table, I made my way to the fridge and opening it, I took out the lemonade and two glasses too, placing them on the table.

„I mean, a beautiful girl like you probably has someone." He passed his hand through his three-day beard, trying to avoid my gaze.

I smiled at him. „Are you going to be jealous if I said yes?" Turning around, I reached for the plate with chocolate cake on it.

„Maybe," I felt his hot breath on my neck that made me jump. When I turned around, he took the plate from my hand, placed it on the table next to me, and then stared at me with his beautiful green eyes.

With his hands, he slowly pushed me on the fridge, trapping me between the cold surface and his warm body.

„Henry," His name was like a whisper – a prayer to my need. He stayed quiet, leaning his body on mine, and with his fingers, he lifts my chin up so I could look at him directly in the eyes.

„You are so beautiful," His eyes traveled through my face until they finally fell down to my lips and then moved back to my eyes. He leaned his face to mine, and I closed my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me.

„I want you so much," His lips fell on me, and a warmness that was hotter than the sun had spread through my whole body. Our lips moved in harmony, like two different pieces, but when they were together, they made a big, perfect piece.

He licked my lower lip, seeking access, and I let him rule my mouth. I hugged him, not wanting to let him go.

His palms traveled down my body until they reached my ass. Lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around his fast. Even if he was wearing a suit, I could still feel his perfect muscles beneath it.