ch-26

Damian's POV

I was in my  room desperately trying to draw something . I have seen my classmates drawing beautiful drawing and here I am ,  I can't even draw a circle . giving up on trying to draw the circle by hand I used the compass . after drawing the circle by compass I tried to shape the face .

after what seemed like an hour I finally shaped the cheekbones , they didnt look that good but I was tired of trying to make them . wiping the sweat from my forehead I now tried to make the eyes .

  after what seemed like another hour I finally made one eye . feeling proud of myself I tried to make the other eye .

why can't I make the other eye . its just not looking like the previous eye
. they made it look so easy on the tutorials  . giving up on the eye I left it and decided to work on the nose .

Why is the nose looking like a potatoe ? I don't think this art thing  is for me . I put the drawing book down and sighed  . I looked out of the window and jumped back  to see that it was night ! How long was I working on that ! Sighing I got up and went outside of my room to see what every one was up to .

I went downstairs to see that dick and Jason were watching TV . Tim and Bruce were working on something .
I walked over to them

“ what are you working on ? "  I asked as i was going to lookat the papers . just as I was going to look at the papers and read them , Bruce covered them with his arm . I rose an eyebrow at him in question . he shook his head

“ where were you all day ? " He asked

“ I was in my room drawing . what are you working on ? " I asked repeating the question . he sighed

“ its a murder case " he said

“ alright but why are you covering it with your arm ? "

“ it has a very clear description how the criminal murdered the victims " I rose my eyebrow again

“ I can handle some gore "

“ I have no doubt that you can but still I don't want you to read this  "

“ but- "

“ no Damian " Bruce said seriously . I pouted and went to sit with dick and Jason , just as I sat down they changed the channel . I looked at them in question

“ it wasn't a movie for kids " dick said flipping through the channels . he then  selected a channel on which tangled was coming . I groaned . lucky for me  , the movie was hallway through .

Just as the movie was about to finish . the doorbell rang . Alfred went to see who it was . we then heard Alfred saying

“ welcome , miss Stephane and  miss Cassandra  "