Ch-2

Damian's pov

After school when I was coming home I felt like someone was watching me but I shrugged it off. When I came home a sweet smell reached my nose . Did I forgot to tell Mrs Jones loved making sweets ? And by the smell I could tell it was something made up of  chocolate. I went up into my room and threw my bag on my bed and ran downstairs towards the kitchen . There stood Mrs Jones. She was carefully placing the recently baked chocolate cake on the kitchen counter. I walked towards her hoping to get a piece right now but she stopped me “ Wait for the others " she said with a smile. I huffed and sat down in the chair  at the table . She looked at me again and asked “ did you wash your hands " “ no " I said remembering that I had not washed my hands “ then go and wash them " she said . When I came back after washing my hands every one was seated at the table to eat lunch . Mr Jones was talking with Mrs Jones. Mary was on her phone again. Max and aurora were talking , more like aurora was talking and max was nodding with a weak smile. I sat down at my seat .

After eating lunch I went to my room and began to do my homework. By the time I had finished my homework it was night but it was not the time for dinner so I went down to watch t.v . I flipped through the channels hoping to find something interesting to watch. Then I saw that one of my favorite movies “ mulan " was coming so I began to watch it . After I finished watching it  Mrs Jones called me for dinner .

After eating dinner I went to the rooftop. I loved watching the stars . They really looked like diamonds in the sky . I can sit there for hours making patterns . I also brought my sketch book . I switched on the light
And sat on the bench and began drawing the patterns of the stairs in my sketch book . As I was drawing I got a  felling like someone was watching me like earlier this day only that it was stronger . I  looked up from my sketch book and looked in the direction my guts were telling me the person was . First I saw nothing ,  it was complete darkness but then I could see the outline of a person that was standing very still . The person stiffened like sensing I could see him . I began drawing in my sketch book again not wanting him to know that I saw him .  Yes him the structure of his body suggested that he was a male and he was also big not to mention scary and what was that pointy looking things on his head?  they were funny looking . This could be a psychopath . It wasn't like Gotham had a shortage of them . It could be possible he was hiding from someone and he would kill me because I know he was here .  As much as I hate my life l don't want to die early. I can ask Mr Jones about what I saw but for now I had to pretend I didn't see him . After some time of bearing the presence of this strange man I got up and began to walk casually as if a psychopath isn't watching me . When I got downstairs I went straight to Mr Jones and began to ask him about what I saw.  “ Don't worry kiddo " he said as he ruffled my hair “  it's just the Batman " “ bat what?" I asked confused “ Batman he's the city's protector he is the one who fights off the villains in the city, did you thought that the police alone could handle these villains? " he asked with humor in his eyes . “ Oh ok good night Mr Jones "I said heading for the door   “ have sweet dreams kiddo " I heard him say as I exited the room . I went straight to my room and laid down on the bed and tried to sleep but the feeling of being watched was still there . Finally I drifted off into the world of dreams .