Bruce's pov- part 3

Bruce's POV

The tests were positive , no surprise there . the surprise was that Tim was beyond excited . he hardly could keep his feet on the ground and was making preparations for his
‘ brother's ' arrival . needles to say I was confused . I expected anything  but not this . I don't know why I didn't expect this . maybe because of Dick's reaction to Jason and Jason's reaction to Tim .

Anyways after finding out the test's were positive the next morning . the first thing I did was to call the foster parents and inform them that I wanted to adopt ‘ Damian ' . they were very happy and seemed like a nice couple . after some talking I decided to meet the kid tomorrow at 2:30 pm , I felt that this was too late but I understood that they wanted to make some preparations and prepare the kid .

The moment I cut the call and put the phone on the table , Tim popped up behind me . its not like I didn't knew he was there the whole time .

“ so..... You're going there at 2:30 pm to meet him tomorrow "

“ yes "

“ isn't that a bit late "

“ they have to make some preparations too "

“ OK , when is he going to come here  ?  "

“ I'll try to bring him as soon as possible "

“ hmm " he was quite for a moment then

“ who are the foster parents ? "

“ Mr & Mrs Jones "

“ how many foster kids  do they have ? "

“ 4 , Damian included "

“ only 4 ? "

“ they can't handle more "  Tim was quite again I took that opportunity to ask him

“ you know , you're taking this whole thing far better than I expected you to " he smiled

“ how  did you expected me to behave ? "

“ like dick and Jason " he grimaced a little then got quiet . I was starting to think that I did a mistake asking him but then he spoke quietly

“ I always wanted a little brother "

“ what "

“ I always wanted a little brother or sister , you know . when I was young , when my parents would leave me all alone and go to their vacations and parties . I always wanted a younger Sibling . someone I could take care of , someone I could play with " he spoke quietly . I looked at him for a moment , then pulled him in for a hug . he accepted the hug and wrapped his arms around me . sometimes I forgot the trauma he faced , being alone at such a young age and forced to grow up with how good he is with moving on . he truly is the best  out of all of us .