ch-9

Damian's pov

Now I seriously feel like going crazy . For many nights l would wake up at 3 am to follow that shadow and see where it goes but it always disappears in the library and now it's making me crazy . It doesn't make any sense. How could someone or something just disappear ?

Currently I was sitting in front of the television , on the sofa . It was Friday night so tim had dragged me downstairs saying that it's a movie night .

I was glaring at him as he was going through the CD's trying to decide which movie to see .

“ hmm . what do you say Damian , which movie do you want to see ?  " tim asked me . I just shrugged in response .

“ do you want to see a Disney movie ? "

“ no " I replied

“ why ? " he asked looking at me confused

“ I'm not in mood " I replied

“ Godzilla ? " he asked . I thought about it and then nodded

“ so , Godzilla it is then " he said and put the CD in . He was going to start the movie but then he stopped and groaned

“ what happened ?" I asked

“ i can't believe how stupid I am " he said standing up . I gave him a confused expression .

“ I forgot to bring the popcorn " he said and my eyes widened in realization . We actually did forgot about the popcorn

“ just wait for a moment I'll go and get the popcorn ready " he said heading towards the kitchen

I nodded and sat there . After a few minutes I heard a voice from behind me

“ what are you doing ? " I looked behind and there was Bruce standing there .

“ me and tim were going to watch a movie " I replied

He nodded and then asked “ where's tim ? "

“ he's in the kitchen making popcorns " I replied

“ oh " he said “ do you mind if I join you ?"

I gave him a confused expression “ of course " I said ‘ why does he need my permission to join? it's his house.' I thought as he nodded and sat beside me . He then raised his arm and placed it around my shoulders ‘ what is he -' before I can think any further I was pressed against his side . I looked up at him and he just gave me a smile.

We sat there for a few minutes then I heard a voice “ popcorn is ready ! "  Tim yelled as he came holding two bowls of popcorn .

He looked at Bruce “ oh , so your joining us for the movie "  Bruce nodded and lifted his other arm gesturing him to sit there . Tim  did without any complaint and switched on the movie . We sat there watching the movie and when were halfway through it I began to feel sleepy . I tried hard to not give in but the warmth from Bruce wasn't helping much and I was half asleep .

“ Bruce look I think he's asleep  " I heard Tim saying

“ hmmm " I heard Bruce humming in response and then I felt him picking me up “ I'll take him to his room "  Bruce said as he picked me up

“ you  should go to bed too " Bruce said

“ but it's Friday night " tim said . Even if my eyes were closed I can feel Bruce giving him a look

“ fine " tim said

Then I felt Bruce walking  . He was walking slowly so as not to disturb my sleep . When he arrived at my room . He tucked me in and stood there for a moment then I felt him leaning down and placing a kiss on my head . Then he walked out of my room and closed it . Then I moved in a comfortable position and drifted off into the world of dreams.

Time skip

I woke up again and looked at the clock to see it was 2:50 am meaning I've got some time before Mr shadow decide to come . I walked straight to the library and hid there behind a shelf . After waiting for some time I heard some one coming . I stiffened and narrowed my eyes waiting for the person to reveal him .

The person stepped into the light and my eyes widened . It was tim .