Ch- 3

Damian's pov

After that night it's been 4 days and I'm still being stalked by this ‘Batman'
And he is getting closer day by day. And if I'm being honest it's scaring me. I still haven't told Mr and Mrs Jones about this. And now it seems like his minions are also following me . Yesterday I was  going  home  After playing football with my friends . It was almost dark . I was walking through a street and when I was going to turn right I thought I heard something and that from above I looked up and saw ‘ robin ' sitting there on the roof of a house glaring at something under  his shoe . He must have sensed someone looking at him because he looked Down and stiffened seeing me stare at him . We continued the staring contest for a minute before he took out a grappling gun and yeeted from there . Can't say I have seen some thing more weird than this. I was so frustrated . I wanted answers like why the hell a weird bat dude is following me and what does he want from me . So as I sat on my bed grabbing my head trying to think of a way to get this Batman to stop stalking me then I  got an idea . It was a very stupid idea but it could work. I got up went downstairs stairs and grabbed a knife for my safety and hid  it in my jacket . I went back to my room and  laid down on my bed . Now I just have to wait till night time then I will just ask him why he is following me . l know dumb idea but I  was  desperate and if he tried any thing I can always scream and then everyone including our neighbors would come out to see what was wrong and who would they trust a little boy or a scary bat dude who sneaks out in night to beat  people.

After dinner I went upstairs to the rooftop turned on the light and sat on the bench and began to draw the patterns of the stars. After some time the feeling of being watched came over me i looked to the side and saw him perched  closer than the last time which was last night mind you. I took a breath , gathered some courage , stood up and turned in direction “ I can see you , you know " he stiffened and after a minute or so he stood up too and boy was he tall . My posture trembled under his strong gaze . Did I mention that I was scared of tall people and this man was the definition of tall. He continued to look at me so I gathered my bearings and  asked “ why are you following me " he tilted his head and when I thought he didn't hear what I said he replied
“ You remind me of someone " his voice was so deep it sent chill down my spine.  “ So ?" I asked confused   “how does it relates with you following me" “  no " he said coming closer so that he was in front me . I trembled under his large posture
“ You awfully remind me of someone "
I was now beyond confused I mean  it's alright if I remind him of someone but why was he following me around many people in this world look like each other but that does not mean you have to follow them . Deep In my thoughts I didn't notice him coming closer to me until he spoke he was now dangerously close to me “ who are your parents " he asked I shrugged my shoulders and replied “ I don't know "
“ oh " he said it was  silent for a moment but then he suddenly moved forward grabbed my arm and put a needle in it “ ow! " l cried both in surprise and pain . I rubbed the area and looked up to see he had taken my blood ‘ Duh! '  I thought to myself and glared at him “  do you always carry needles with you ? " I said glaring at him “  yes " he looked at me and did something unexpected he smiled and then he ran to the edge of the rooftop took out his grappling gun and also yeeted from there. I stood frozen still in shock only one thing came to my at this point  mind ‘ what the hell happened ? '