Talia's pov- part one

Requested by inesucag

Talia's POV

I was trying to get my son to go back to sleep . he like always is stubborn and won't go to sleep even if I sing him lullabies in Arabic . he's a very difficult child . he sometimes will be up all night crying and not going back to sleep and God's have mercy if you go to sleep while he's awake . I sighed as I cradled him in my arms and  swayed him but he was still looking at me with those wide blue eyes that resembled his father's with not even a bit of sleep in them . Ravi was standing some distance away looking tired as well  . I sighed again and looked at the clock . it was almost morning . looks like another sleepless night , how fun . feeling tired , I went to sit down on the chair beside me but it seemes like my merciless son didn't like that because he whimpered making me stand up again.  Oh  God .

just as I thought I was going to sleep while standing , sudden screams from outside jolt me back up . quickly handing Damian to Ravi with a order of  “ keep him safe " I grabbed my sword and ran outside to see that Slade's soldier have attacked the compound .  ( shit ) I thought as I looked at  bloodshed  ( father ! ) I thought suddenly as I ran to find him .

I found his body badly burned in one of the training areas  . I contacted Ravi while taking in the horror .

“ Ravi  take Damian to his father in Gotham .  contact me  when you arrive there  "

“ yes , lady Talia "

Quickly collecting some soldiers , I managed to evacuate the compound . we'll strike back when we're ready .

I was waiting impatiently for Ravi to contact and tell me that they've arrived to their destination safely . we managed to find a safe place and we will remain here until  we collect some more forces and be strong enough to strike . I sat down in a chair waiting and then the phone rang , quickly making sure that the line was secure I picked it up

“ lady Talia " Ravi on the other line rasped , I could hear the crying of Damian in the distance

“ Ravi ! What happened ? is Damian safe " I asked

“hes safe lady Talia " he paused to cough “ but I do not think that we will be  able to make it to Gotham " he paused again to cough “ we were ambushed . all the soldiers I took with us are dead . we won't be able to make it to Gotham but I will make sure that master Damian is safe " the call was cut before I could say anything . I just sat there . never have I ever felt this helpless . the only thing that I can do right now is hope . hope that they both remain alive  .