...Make me yours...

I can't hold back my desire not to kiss him cuz i have longed for him long enough and now i don't care about everything, i just want him now
i don't want to lose him..

I hold his waist tightly but in smooth way untill there is no space left between us and he slowly put his arms around my neck and kissed me back passionately then stopped the kiss first to breathe the air.

I looked at him and he give me his beautiful smile,i hugged him tightly then crying hard cuz i remembered that he was not alone anymore...
he already had a husband...

"what happen?" he ask but i can't answer him cuz the question he ask make me feel sad even more.

"let's go inside..we talk there"
he said then took my hand bring us inside straight to his room and we sat on the bed fell silent.

"I'm sorry baby...no,i mean jimin.."
I quickly corret my words when i see he look surprised by my words.

"i-im sorry i still call you like that..
it..it's just..."
I looked down my tears started flowing again wet my hands and it was certainly seen by Jimin,he lifted my chin gently so he could see my face..

"No...it's okay if you call me like that, but..."

"Yeah i know that jimin... i shouldn't call you like that anymore because you already have a husband and a happy family now..
i shouldn't disturb your life anymore"
I say while holding his hand and looking at him,he let go of his hand and sighed.

"Actually we..."
Jimin took a deep breath first then continued, he told me all the story of how his heart was broken when he wanted to tell me that he was pregnant with our child but what he got was i kissed yoonki over and over in front of him..

i can't stop crying heard all the story he told me,i feel so guilty and i know i am the meanest person on earth..
i don't deserve him..

I cry bend on his legs but he gently takes me back to sit next to him and wipes my tears..
i hug him not wanting to let him go..

"y-you pregnant with our child and i treat you badly"
I sobbed hard on his neck.

"It's okay...everyone have made a mistake before"
He said while break the hug.

"I did feel very devastated at that time but our child who always make me strong.."
he said with tears in his eyes.

seeing him shed tears really hurt me and its was far more painful than what i felt now,he was not supposed to get treatment like that from me.

"forgive me..."
i whispered.

"You are happy with your husband now, but i can't lie i really don't like it.

"how can i have you again?
Can i be selfish about it?"
I looked at him with tears in my eyes and i went into shock after hearing what he said.

"I have never been married.."
He said and i felt like time stopped and the atmosphere was very quiet.

"you what?? Y-You??"
I looked at jimin and he looked at me with his teary eyes.

"yes kookie,Taemin is not my husband, he is...."

I did not let him finish his words
i immediately attacked him with a passionate kiss..

"mmhh...k-kookie.."
he gave a little moan calling my name and i swear the name that came out from his mouth break me down into tears again.

"Baby..."

"Yes kookie..."
he said with tears in his eyes.

"I want you...
i whispered.

" please make me yours..."