..I Love You..

"Im sure it was jimin who was crying" I ran toward the voice which it led me to his room. i went in..with the lighting from my phone i can saw him sitting down hugging his legs while crying and calling his hyung name.

"Jimin...."

i called him in a whisper but he didn't heard me. I walked up to him but still he dont recongnize my present,he was still crying with his trembeling body.
" it's okay.. I'm here " i whisper while hugged his small body thightly. he looked at me with tears still flowing from his eyes.

"Mr. Jeon .... thank you for coming home" he thanked me then cried loudly its surprise me but made me happy at the same time while he still crying in my chest.
"it's okay.. I'm here now"
i stroked his hair gently and kept repeating the words until finally he stopped crying and falling asleep.
half an hour later the electricity went on and waked him.

"You're bleeding

"You're bleeding..!!" I was shocked to see his feet bleeding.

"It's okay Mr. Jeon, I have to clean this room and I'm sorry I ruined the stuff here." he immediately stood up.
why did he even think about that stupid things and not thinking about his own situation?!!
"forget about those things and also about cleaning this room,we better treat your wounds first" I then picked him up in a bridal style and took him to the bed.

why did he even think about that stupid things and not thinking about his own situation?!! "forget about those things and also about cleaning this room,we better treat your wounds first" I then picked him up in a bridal style and took him to the bed

I took the medicine box and started cleaning his wounds.I noticed there was some broken glass on the soles of his feet .
"I can not do this,I'd better call Dr. min now" I picked up my phone and search Dr Min's number.as I was going to call Dr. Min he stopped me. He said it did not need

"I trust you Mr. Jeon" he looked at me with a smile.I'm a little hesitant but his smile makes me sure I can do it and finally I managed to clean the wound and throw the pieces of glass that stuck in his feet. I bandaged his wounds but when I had finished it he suddenly stood up.
"where are you going?" I asked and he say he have to clean this room. I told him to sit down and tell him I was going to clean it up but he refused,i dont know what should i do to make him listen to my words.i sighed.

"All right.. now choose sit down or let me kiss you?" He sat down immediately which made me giggle at his response.
"Thank you Mr. Jeon" he said and I replied with a smile.
"im sorry, it's okay if I go to the bathroom Mr Jeon?" he asked.
"Of course Jimin.."
he looked at me in surprise.
"I feel more comfortable calling you with Jimin" I answer while scratching my nape hair.
"You are really weird" he said as he passed.
"you need my help?! I put my arm around his waist but he brushed it off."I can walk by my self Mr. Jeon" he hurriedly walked and hit the edge of the bed that made him almost fall if i dont catch him immediately.

"why so stubborn jimin?!" i asked him and he looked at me with tears in his eyes that shock me.
"what happened?!! did i hurt you?!! I asked anxiously.

"why are you doing this to me?! why are you so kind to me?!!
i try to avoid you but youre always there..!! He yelled at me and pushed me hard that surprised me.

"i hate you Mr Jeon..!! I really hate y..."

I pulled him close and leaned to kissed his plump lips with mine gently before he have a chance to finished his words.

Not long after that i pulled my lips but not with my hand. my hand was still on his cheeks and he look at me with silence. I wiped his tears with my thumb gently.

"park Jimin..."

"I love you......"