..Meet Jeons Family..

"This place is so beautiful..."

we can't stop to admire our surroundings. it feels like we in a fairy tale,the red roses in the right and left are really beautiful.

We too hipnotized till can't realized that we are now on the doorstep of mrs.jeon . I am very nervous,what if I don't match what he expects?!

I pressed the bell but no one answer us. i pressed it again for several times and finally i heard the voice of the man from inside,he asked who we are and for what purpose we came. I told him we were the reporter from namjoon magazine that asked to come by mrs.jeon.

"Well, wait a minute"

it's quiet ...

" wow "
I heard hobbi whispering.

"for what thats "wow" hobi?!
I ask him with courious tone.

"his voice...omg..!! His voice so sexy,i think i fell in love with the first hearing,jimin.."

What?!!!
falling in love with the first hearing?!!

I look at him while giggling. when im about to hit him i heard a click sound of the door and its opened by a tall boy with his handsome visual face and his box smile.

The tall boy invite us to come in.
I can see in the corner of my eyes hobi was standing frozen next to me.

"Well, I don't think it's just love for the first hearing hobi"

I smirk and quickly pull him to come in.

When we in, the room look so beautiful and neat. a beautiful woman then came to greet us kindly, she approached.

"i think you need this mr.park"

she handed me something.it is my ID card i have been looking for it almost all day."if this card is on Mrs.audrey is it possible she is...??!" I talking to myself then look at to Mrs Audrey
she smiled and thanked to me.
she apologized cuz she didn't have time to say it on that time.

she please us to sit and start discuss about all the plans and also the schedule she should do. after a few minutes passed, Mrs.Audrey agreed with the schedule which we give.

I prepared everything that we need to start the interview session but mrs.audrey asked me to do it tomorrow, she said today she just wants to invite us to go around her house with the aim that we don't easily get lost later cuz maybe we will spend much time in this house, especially me.

When we were about to walk the tall boy approached Mrs.Audrey with his pouty mouth. he asked about why Mr.Jeon didn't pick him up on time cuz he would be late for the dance training.

Mrs.audrey gave him some possibilities that might make Mr.Jeon can't pick him up today but he still stays with his pouty mouth.
"oughhh..!! spoiled child I say to myself".

"If you don't mind I can drive him to his dance practice."
Suddenly hobi talk and our eyes are all on hobi right now.

"What are you doing hobi?!!"
I asked in a whispery tone and then i heard a clapping.hobi and i turned to look at theres mrs Audrey clapping with happily.

"really mr.hobi?!! Oh this is so good". She clapping again with so much excited on her face.

"but mom...!!

"Im sure Mr.hobi is a kind person Tae maybe you can make friends with him" mrs.audrey talk while stroked his son then nod to signal that everything will be okay.

"sorry to bother you Mr.hobi and thank you " Tae said.

"No problem,you can call me hyung "
They both then excuse themself and walked out left us.Hobi said he will pick me up later and i replied with a nod.

Mrs.Audrey took me to look around the house. She explained every detail of her house. Start from this beautiful and luxurious living room then walk to beautiful little garden in the middle of this house.
After a few minutes walk to this big house she stopped in a front of the door that i didn't know what is was behind the door.

she opened the door and invite me to came in. I look at this room with aww cuz this was very pretty bedroom with simple but of course luxurious style. Black and grey are dominat on this bedroom.

she please me to sit in the couch near of the bed while she sit on that bed

Silence are now what surround us then i catch something different on her face. She being quiet and theres a sadness in her eyes. she sighed while rubbing the mattress. Me with hesitated asked if she was okay and she answer me with smile.

"this room will be your room Mr.park, maybe someday I want you to accompany me as a friend or maybe as my little brother and not as a journalist like now,do you want to do it for me mr.park?"
she surprised me with his request.

"is it okay if i am here?! I mean, do Mr.Jeon and Mr.Tae will allow it?" i said.

"of course they will"
she replied me with a wink that makes me chuckle.
she really beautiful,kind and i dont know why, but with her and with all that smile on her face made me feel warmth.

"Okay, we agree with this"
she then shook my hand happilly without give me a chance to answer.

"Lets go to the last room"
she pulled my hand to make me stand and bring me to the last room which its was right next to this room.
we came in and i see the room is arranged very neatly. from the looks I know this is someone's workroom .

"This is Jeon's office"

mrs.audrey told me that made me look at her with a look of wonder,she realized my wonder face and smile. she said she was used to calling "Jeon" rather than call him "My Husband" she explained to me and giggling.

we really enjoy our conversation until I heard footsteps approaching.

"Audrey...!!! are you here ?!!