... who i am ...

Month after month has passed bye and I just can't believe time was changed that soo fast and during that time I have had several strange occurrences.

first is when I met with Mr. Jeon, he called me Baby then hugged me tightly while cried.

second time when I met the owner of the restaurant that Seulgi recommended to me where i go there just by myself. The restaurant is beautiful and it can give you a vibe like being in home cuz the first time i came i can feel relax and comfort there.

when it was time for me to order what i wanted to eat i called the waitress but she didn't seem to hear me and suddenly a pretty men came which latelly i know that he is the owner of the restaurant.

He walks very fast toward me and did the same thing like Mr Jeon did before. He hugged me tightly and cried while whispered "my little brother chim" and me once again do the same thing like when Mr Jeon hugging me. I hugged that pretty men tighly and to my surprise i feel calm but sad too. I just can't get it why my body betrayed my mind and why my feeling like that.

 I just can't get it why my body betrayed my mind and why my feeling like that

And this time is my wife's childhood friend.when the doorbell rang seulgi asked me to open it and when i opened the door the men standing in front of me he looked very surprised "Jimin hyung?!! is this really you !! I'm not hallucinating,right? you're still alive!"  suddenly he hugged me and cried making me confused but not as confused as when he said "He suffered a lot when he lost you hyung"  he said released his hug.  "But, why are you here?"  he asked me with confuse which is clearly draw on his face and not long after Seulgi came. 

"Sejun...come in"
Seulgi pulled his friend's hand then the three of us entered and sat in the living room. Seulgi started spoiling me by wrapping her arms around me and laying her head on my shoulder. 

"Sejun..this is my husband, Jiyong" Seulgi introduced me but what I got was a shocked, confused and astonished face from the men in front of me but Seulgi laughed at his friend's facial face. 

"Sejun...your face is so cute when you're like that"
She said. 

"Y-your husband? But? how?" 

"How? Didn't I tell you that time sejun?" Seulgi smiled at him while me just looked at them confused and his friend looks like he still can't believe it.

"is that true jim~ mister Jiyoung?"  suddenly he asked me which made me a little confused to answer because in reality I can't remember exactly when I met Seulgi and when we got married. 

"About that I.."

"Of course it's true"
Seulgi quickly replied. 

"Okay..now You two talk I will prepare food for both of you and of course especially for you Sejun, I will cook your favorite food"
Seulgi clapped her hands enthusiastically and walked towards the kitchen leaving us both.