..Nyctophobia..

I saw the shock on Mr Park's face and also Dr. min, they looked at each other and smiled as if me and jeon were not here. I turned to Jeon,he saw them with a sharp stare but also sad at the same time.
"please hang on there jeon.." i talking to my self.

Dr. min approached then examined me and said what I should do and also what I should not do, he also tells it to Jeon and followed by a nod from Jeon.

I saw Mr. park not let go of his gaze from Dr. Min. he always pay attention to every move from Dr. min with his bright eyes while there Jeon looked at him with sadly.

"Okay, I'm done Mrs Jeon...if there's nothing else I can do I'm permitted to go back to the hospital" he smiled at me and I thank to him. he then excused himself but before leaving he asked for permission to talk to Mr. Park.

They both left with Dr Min's hands on Mr. park's waist. Jeon sees them out while clenching his hands.
"Finally you feel again that jealousy jeon.does that mean you can start to fall in love again jeon?? " Im talking to myself while smiling to see it.

"Do you like Mr Park, Jeon?"
I asked that made him turned to me. I called him to sit next to me and he obey. He didn't say anything jist looked down. I lifted his chin and repeated my question.

"Did you already tell him??"

he sighed..
"I told him but it seem he hated me...he said i was the worst guy that he ever met. He didn't believe my words.he thought i was joking and just want to play around with his feeling"
He looked down and take a deep breath, i can feel his despair..i stroked his hair.

"Give him time Jeon,as well with you. He must be confused by the sudden change attitude from you. And are you really sure you have forgotten about yoonki?!"i asked and he was silent..

"You know Mr Park is my brother even though its true he's not my sibling but i do love him Jeon, i don't want you to hurt him.i love you too and that's why i will help you"

"I'll use my pain as an excuse to made him stay here and i hope you can take this opportunities as good as possible" he thanks me then smile and i stroked his hair again.

*******

"I still can't believe that yoongi hyung is the private doctor of Jeon family" I muttered as I walked to Mrs. Audrey's room to say good-bye. when i'm was in front of the door I saw Mrs. Audrey stroking Mr. Jeon's hair gently.
I stopped...
I felt something strange in my chest , it feels very uncomfortable.

"why do I feel like this? why am I so sad to see them ?"

I turned dont want to bother them but suddenly i heard my name was called, I turned back and saw they both looked at me

Mrs. Audrey asked me to come in and i obey. I went in while Mr jeon walked out of the room. My heart beat so fast when he passed me.
I sat next to Mrs.Audrey. she asked me to stay for a while till she feel more better but I didn't answer her immediately,I said I would ask Hyung first and she allowed me to call him.

"Mrs Audrey...can i go home for a while to get my clothes?" I asked her and she said it wasn't necessary.she said I can borrow it from Tae or Mr. Jeon but since Tae hasn't come home from his practice Mrs.Audrey asked Mr Jeon to lend me his clothes. he took me to his room to choose his own clothes that perhaps enough for me to wear. I felt a little awkward when i remembering the incident earlier.

he took me to a large room where all his clothes stored neatly there, he allowed me to choose his own clothes that I wanted.

A few days later...

"Mr Park these day I'll go to the hospital by myself and i'll ask Tae to pick me up,can you stay till i come home?" i nod and smile at her. usually she will asked me to drive her because Tae is still busy with his practice and Mr. Jeon is on a business trip to Japan.
"This house was very quiet when the others left" .

it's was raining outside that made me fall asleep to hear the rain but not to long I woke up because of the loud thunder. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower but then it was all dark, the electricity was dead and the dark its made me anxious. I walking to get out but I always hit something and this time I hit something that made it break. my anxiety increased so much that made me cry. I walked back and felt the pain in the soles of my feet that made me stop walking, I sat down while crying ...

"Jin Hyung.... I'm scared"

                             ////

////

"Audrey ... !!!

Tae ... !!!

where are you ?!
I called them but no one answer me.

"why is everything so dark here ?!"

I tried to check the electricity and it turned out to be dead from the center.
I heard a vogue crying sound..

"Jimin .. !!!

that's Jimin's voice...."

"