... Why ...

Two days i have no longer received a call and also a message from Jimin it make me feel confuse with my heart cuz one side i feel sad but it also makes me relieved that at least he knows i'm not the type of person who is easy to lie to.

I began to continue my work when suddenly Audrey entered my office.
She said that Jimin would leave Korea tonight and he resigned from his job in Namjoon magazine.
Audrey asked me to call him and asked where's he would go cuz Jimin didn't want to pick up the phone from her.

"It's not my business anymore Audrey"
i said in firm then Audrey shake his head while crying.

"No...no...no....you can't do that,you know you still love him jeon"
She said after pull me up from my chair.

"Why can't i? He's free wherever he wants, free to do whatever he wants even if he makes love to dozens of men I don't care at all cuz he is a slut" I said curtly and immediately got a slap from Audrey

I said curtly and immediately got a slap from Audrey.

"You will regret all this jeon,one day you will suffer bcause of your words"
she said while crying and left my room.

"You will regret all this jeon,one day you will suffer bcause of your words" she said while crying and left my room

Before she opened the door she turned looked at me sharply..

She slam the door make a loud bang and leaving me here with my guilty when i remember her crying face in front of me

"Im sorry Audrey.."
I whispered then sit back again.

"jungkook..!! what happened? i saw Mrs. Audrey running out while crying"
suddenly yoonki broke into my room, i said there was nothing important.

Youngki now often comes to my office when lunch time we start to close again but not close like lovers, we sometimes kiss only that's not more because my heart still feels wrong to do more than that and because i still can't stop my mind to think about Jimin.

"Let's have lunch jungkook"
he pulled my hand,i was lazy to wake up and then my phone rang.
I looked at the caller ID.

"B-ba...jimin"
I whispered. i didn't know whether to answer the phone or not,i just looked at it until it finally stopped ringing.

"Who is that?"
Yooonki asked with his curious face.

"Jimin"
i say while looking at him and i dont know why for a moment i caught the anger hidden behind his smiling face but then i brushed it off. "maybe that just my imagination"i mumble then yoonki pulled my hand walked out,we had lunch together for about an hour then returned to my office again.

"Time for me to go back to work,see you later jungkook"
yoonki pulled me hug me tight but i didn't hug back and he tried to kiss my neck but suddenly my phone rang again to make yoonki release his hug. he looked at my phone and took it saw the name whose is call and gave it to me with a little anger?.

"jimin called you again"
he said turned around with annoyed sigh. I pulled his hand and invited him to sit next to me.

i picked up the phone and its only silent that i can hear so i take the initiative to speak.

"What do you want?"