...this lost feeling...

"please stay..."
i continued run afraid if i was too late to hold him from leaving japan,right then i see from a far his car started driving in the opposite direction of me,i ran faster and shouted calling his name hoping he would hear me but it seemed like it was useless because of our distance. 

I stop running and just staring at the empty road in front of me. 

"please comeback..."

I knelt crying in the garden not care if it already dark,i just wanted to try to calm my heart even though i knew it was difficult

For years i tried to hate jungkook but its not work,instead i love him even more.

" If you are going to leave again why leave like this? at least say goodbye"
i walk looked up to the sky hope that these tears will not fall but it actually made my feelings worse..my heart really hurt. 

I calling Taemin hyung asked him to let the children to stay overnight at his place bcause right now i need time to be alone,i don't want my babies see me crying and hyung understand it. 

"I know,..i'll bring them back by tomorrow afternoon and Jimin..please don't be hard to yourself,everything will be fine" 

"Thank you hyung" I answered

"Dad...dad..!!! will you pick us up?"
koo talking

"Sorry baby, Dad still have a lot of work to do, Koo and Min stay with papa for a while,okay"
I holding back my tears. 

"umm...okay!!"
Koo answered quickly then sent a kiss to me and hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry baby..."
I wiped my tears and when i opened my eyes i saw someone squatting in front of my house with his head look above. i stopped my pace and watching him from distance.

"Sir..are you all right?"
I shouted a little but he not answer me,i walked towards him but then i stopped my pace again a few meters away from him because i was scare if he would do something bad to me.

"Sir...are you all right?"
I asked again and he remained silent in that position for a few moments.

I gathered my courage walk forward again slowly towards him and i see he raised his head turned towards me.

"Jungkook...!!!"