...Broken...

"Jimin ...!"
I whispered.

I seemed to hear my baby calling me so i turned back quickly but he wasn't there."very strange" I muttered.
I looked around to check for him but I couldn't find it because it was very crowded here.

"maybe I miss him too much..."

-------------------

I woke up feeling a little dizzy in my head,i tried to remember what happened but then got shocked to realize that I woke up in a unknown bed with a half of my body naked covered with blanket and with a man who didn't use his clothes like me.!.

"what have you done to me?!!!"

I shouted while crying that make him jolt and wake up immediately he try to calm me down but i can't..i felt panic starting to attack me.

"what should i say to kookie? What will i do if he leave me! " i cried hard

"why you do this to me, sejun?! what did I do wrong to you?!!!"
I shouted again then covering my face with my hands while continuing to cry.

"jimin hyung..please listen to me, i can explain it"
he begged while shake my shoulders but i brushed it hard. I looked at him with my tears in my eyes and with anger.

"What do you want to explain now? !! you raped me,right?!!!"
I said with a trembeled voice.
he tried to touch me again but i stopped him.

"don't you ever touch me...!!!!"
i shouted with a sharp look at him.
he slowly lowered his hand and took a deep breath.

" I'm sorry Jimin hyung....

"I-i didn't mean to do this to you,but i was forced to do all this for my sister "

he looked down and I could see his tears pouring down make the cover wet.

"I have no choice...."
"if I don't do this then I will lose my only sister.she will die hyung."
he sobbing made me stop crying and feel sorry for him.i then calm down.

"tell me..."
I said but he just kept quiet then gave his phone to me. I looked at him in confusion then he played what he recorded before and it shocked me and made me not believe everything i heard. I closed my mouth with two of my hands while crying.
the recording of the conversation between them ended. I shook my head because I still couldn't believe it.
sejun then opened a video and make me to look at it, its about the incident after I was unconscious,after a few second i just can't hold back my tears for falling hard.

"I can't do that dishonorable thing to you hyung..."

"I really like you from a long time ago but I will never do that things to you"
He said and look at me with tears in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry for using you to achieve what I want without thinking the impact on you,hyung..."
he say then looking down.

"It's okay...I'll help you,sejun"

he raised his head quickly

"why are you so nice to me hyung? You should report me because of this"

"no..I won't do that Sejun. You do all of this for sake of your sister and after all you do nothing to me so it's all no problem "

he wiped his tears then grabbed my hands and thanked me repeatedly.