..I Love You Jeon Jungkook..

*****

This lake is my secret place with jin hyung if we feel sad and want to spill the burden we feel. no one knows this place because the place is very far from the crowd, you need to go through the forest first because the lake is located at the edge of the forest.
I haven't been here for a long time but all still looks just the same except grass around it that looks more taller since the last i came here.

I walked and sit at the dead tree that lying on the edge of the lake. I looked far to the end of the lake but everything that appeared was only Mr. Jeon there...
I purposely came here to get rid of all my anxiety because of my forbidden feelings to Mr. Jeon...

Far away from seoul I should can already forget Mr

Far away from seoul I should can already forget Mr. Jeon but why I miss him more? I mumble and sighed.

"if you wasn't a married man Mr Jeon... " i whispered

"God..... I miss him so much."
I wiped my tears that somehow always can't bear if I remember about him. Always like this..I fall in love with someone who is impossible for me to have.

"God...!!! Why should he?! why should Mr. Jeon?!!"

"I hate myself because I can't forget him...!

"I hate bcuz i miss him so bad..."

and....

"God...! I hate myself so much cuz right now i really miss the way he hugs and kisses me....!!!"
i shouted loud to release the pain in my chest...
i looked down wrap my arms around my legs and crying..

"I miss you Mr. Jeon...

"I miss you so much..." i sobbed

" I miss you too..."

" so much..."

I was surprised hear those words is whispered in my ears and followed by a tight hug from behind. My heart stopped beating for a moments.
I lift my head slowly and and see these strong hands hug me.i can smell the perfume from his body.
"This is real..!! " i say in my heart.

I quickly stand up and turn my body.my eyes open wide saw Mr. Jeon standing in front of me. he approached me and tried to wipe my tears but i brushed off his hand. i asked the reason why he was here and he said that he missed me just as i miss him

" I guess you mishearded Mr. Jeon...
i-i do not miss you.."
i deny and he say i'm liar. He want me to be honest with him. he asked if it's true that i didn't miss him or love him and I ignored him by walked away from him..

"I can't swim jimin.....!!!!"

He shouted..
I stopped and turned to looked at him...
" That's none of my business..!!"
i said then turned my body and start walking away..