..Promise..

**//***//**

"yoonki ... !!!"

it was the first word that was spoken by jeon when we arrived in the living room, he looked surprised.

"did you know each other, yoonki?"

i asked him..yoonki is the doctor of this village,i have been know him because he is yoongi hyung's little brother. yoonki answer me by saying that they are more than familiar with his eyes that never loose on jeon. I stared at jeon who looks still staring at yoonki with surprise, we then sat and chatted, i introduced jeon to my grandfather but I did not tell him that we were lovers. I noticed there was something unusual about jeon,he did not say much.

I left jeon and yoonki to take grandpa to rest to his room.

"are they lovers?"
grandpa suddenly asked me which made me a little surprised

"why do you ask like that granpa?"
I asked him.

"Nothing...i just see like there is something between them both but maybe also I'm wrong."
grandpa then smiled. I took grandpa get to his room then go back to meet jeon and yoonki in the living room.

In the living room...

I can not believe I met Yoonki again and it's here, I don't know what to talk about.

"How are you jeon, how can you be here and how about your choice? do you enjoy it?"
yoonki open the conversation first with the question. I'm silent for a moment then I said that Im fine and we are all fine.

"I'm here to meet my boyfriend"
i answer him.

"B..boyfriend??!!"
yoonki looked surprise with my words.

"I don't believe what you say jeon..
I'm your first love so I don't believe you can fall in love with anyone other than me"

Yoonki then stood and sat beside me, he tried to grab my hand but I rejected.

"I love you jeon and still always love you and i believe you still love me too"
Yoonki words make me want to cry, deep in my heart i miss his voice as well as those words but that was long time ago,now that comes to my mind and heart only the voice of my baby jimin.

I don't want the atmosphere to be more awkward so i walked to a table that not to far from me which theres a picture of my baby and maybe with his family "he is so cute" i whisper and suddenly yoonki hug me from behind..

I was surprise by his action,when i try to release his hands i can see from corner of my eyes my baby see us.

"s-sorry if I disturb you both"
My baby words made my heart hurt,
i looked at him and i can see he almost cry and that made me want to cry too.

... My Love Looks Like ... (Jikook) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara