..Lost chance..

"Jimin...what makes you late like
this?! isnt your hyung restaurant not far from here?"
Hobi asked me in whisper tone right when i arrived at this office.

"I know hobi,I'm sorry...it's just..I wa.."

"well...what's your defense right now Mr.park?"
our conversation cut off when the director namjoon suddenly arrived.

"Dont you remember how many chance that I have gave for you?! why are you currently messing up the last chance that I gave to you Mr. Park?"
he sighed.

"I'm sorry sir, i really sorry..."
i answer while bowed my head.

"I think I can no longer tolerate your mistakes right now. I can't specialize you,maybe here isn't the place you want to work Mr. Park"

suddenly the room so quiet and my head full of thought

Is this really the end of my job?! What should i said to jin hyung?! i dont want to make him feel sad. During this time i can stand all the bad things that happen to me, but not for this one...
i cant stand to see the sadness in my hyung face if he knew i got fired.

my eyes glued to the floor,i could feel the heat sensation in my eyes which make my vision began to blur and then the warm touched my cheek.

i cant hold it back..i just cant hold my tears anymore. I let them fall slowly trough my cheek while all of my mind only focused on one person right now .

im sorry hyung.....