Nico Di Angelo x Ela Santos x Percy Jackson (I'm Not Giving Up On You) Part 2

'I'm not going to give up on us.'

'I'll fight for you because I love you.'

'I'll fight for you because I need you.'

'I'll fight for you because I'm not giving up on you.'

'For as long as I love you, I have a reason to fight and carry on.'

The words Nico said to me have been imprinted in my mind. It's like I can still hear his voice when I think about what he said when we were talking. It makes me extremely happy when Nico said that he was going to fight for me. The only thing is, what is Nico going to do? I mean, he has to get through my father if we have any chance of being together. 'Please Nico, whatever you do, just don't stop fighting for me. My heart belongs to you and only you. You're the only one who holds the key to my heart and it remains forever yours.' I laid down on my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Dream

I found myself standing on the beach, under the moonlight. The moon was rising just over the horizon and it was a beautiful sight. Looking over the horizon, I felt calm and peaceful. As I was enjoying the soft sand and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, I felt arms make their way around my waist. Knowing who it is, I leaned back and pressed my back against the persons chest and laid my head on their shoulder.

"You seem very relaxed baby girl. For a daughter of Zeus, you seem to really love the beach, or more specifically the view." Nico said to me as I felt his warmth breath on my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. I could feel Nico smile because of my reaction to him. I turned around and placed my arms around Nico's neck while Nico placed his hands back on my waist, pulling me closer to him where we are close enough to kiss.

"You know I love coming to the beach at night, especially when I'm with you. Wherever I am, as long as you're there beside me, everything is just perfect. I love you Nico, forever and always. My heart belongs to you and only you, you know that right? I would I never do anything to hurt you." I told Nico honestly.

"I know Ela and I love you to. You're the only one who has ever made me feel this way and I don't ever plan on letting you go. No matter what happens throughout our lives, I'll always fight to be with you and always stay by your side, this I swear." I felt tears begin to form in my eyes and I buried my head in Nico's chest. Nico placed a kiss on my forehead before placing his fingers under my chin and bringing up my face so I could look him in the eyes. I could see the love in his eyes and it made me so happy. We begun to lean in and our lips had clashed together, resulting in a slow and passionate kiss. Nico brought me even closer to him, if that was even possible, and tilted his head, making the kiss more deeper and passionate. We pulled away after a few minutes, breathless, and Nico placed his forehead on mine. In a voice full of raw passion, Nico whispered to me,

"Forever I am yours." And we kissed once more on the beach, under the moonlight.

End of dream

I woke up with a smile on my face. 'Oh, how I wish that dream would become a reality.' I thought to myself. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. Just as I was about to leave, there was a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and when I answered, I saw Percy standing there with a beautiful red rose in his hand.

"Percy, what's this?" I asked with confusion heard in my voice. Percy sighed and said,

"You're father, he sent this rose this morning and a letter demanded me to give this to you since we're now 'together.' Your father is really demanding and forceful, I don't get why he just can't accept you and Nico being together. I mean, you two are perfect for each other and you're really happy being with him, everyone but your father can see that. Anyway, here's the rose." I thanked Percy for the rose and placed it on my bed.