Percy Jackson x Reader (I'll Never Forget You)

I just want to thank everyone who has read this. Now onto the next one shot. And if anyone has any requests, feel free to make them.

Y/n's POV

Percy Jackson.

The effects that boy has on me. I can't help but to smile every time I see him. I always get lost in those sea green eyes of his and like the sea, he can be unpredictable. I have been at Camp Half-Blood for a couple months now and when I had arrived, Percy was the first person I was introduced to. When I first met him, we started talking a lot and he had told me all about his adventures and how he is the Hero of Olympus. After I met Chiron at the Big House, he explained to me about being a demigod and all about the Greek Gods. After the explanations, Percy had showed me around the camp. When I first saw him, I couldn't help but like him. Then we started to hang out and got to know each other and I had really fallen for him. We became best friends really fast, but I wish we could be something more. I should probably tell you about my Godly parent. I got distracted by talking about Percy. A little while after I arrived to camp, I had gotten claimed by my God parent. I am y/n l/n, daughter of Ares, the God of War. That would explain my short temper, the reason why battles invigorate (excites) me and that I just love fighting in general. When Percy had found out,he asked me why I didn't hate him like my siblings, especially Clarisse. I asked him why would I hate him and he told me how in his first quest when he was accused of stealing Zeus's Master Bolt, he had come across Ares when he was in the middle of returning the bolt. Ares had said that Percy was supposed to die in the underworld, but because he didn't, then Ares would just have to kill Percy himself. So they got into a fight, and Percy had ended up winning. When my siblings found out, they had hated Percy even more than they did after what he did to Clarisse when he first arrived at camp. After the story, I told Percy that I could never hate him. What happened between him and my dad had nothing to do with me. It's not like I really know my dad anyway. The gods are to busy for us anyway. Anyway, I was sitting on my bed sharpening my sword Bloody War (that my father had given me as a present when he claimed me, but that was all he did) when someone had knocked on the door. I placed Bloody War on my bed and answered the door. Standing there was none other than Percy Jackson.

"Hey y/n. I was wondering if you wanted to come down to the sword arena and train for a bit? That's if your not doing anything." Percy had asked me. I noticed that he was nervous, but I don't know why. I said yes to him, grabbed my sword and we made our way to the sword arena. When we got there we got into our fighting stance. Percy had unsheathed Riptide and I unsheathed Bloody War. Then the fight had begun.

Percy's POV

When I was standing in front of the Ares cabin, I was nervous. I shouldn't be feeling nervous, all I was doing was going to ask y/n if she wanted to go down to the sword arena to train. I guess I was nervous because I like, more like love, y/n. I realised this after a few weeks of getting to know y/n. As soon as I realised it, I didn't know how to act around her anymore. It's like I would be more nervous and stutter a lot. When I knocked of the door, I heard a weapon being put down, which means that y/n was sharpening her weapon. When she opened the door, she was looking so beautiful. When I asked her if she wanted to go train, I hope she didn't notice that I was nervous. When we got down there, we unsheathed our weapons and got into our fighting stance. The the fight begun. We both lunged forward and attacked. Y/n being a daughter of Ares, she had a bit of an advantage when it came to fighting, but not much when she was against me. I had improved a lot over the years, I became the best swordsman when I bested Luke a few years ago. 20 mins into the fight, we were starting to tire out. I decided to try to use a powerful attack and when it connected, we both fell on the ground with me on top of her. Once we realised the position we were in, we both blushed.

"Um, sorry." I said with a blush still on my face.

"I'm not." Y/n said with a smile on her beautiful face. I was confused about what she said. Not sorry about what. Then she grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me on the lips. At first I was shocked, but then I kissed her back and it was the best kiss ever. After a few seconds, we stopped kissing.

"I love you Percy, so much. I know guys usually ask, but would you be my boyfriend." She loves me. Y/n loves me. Of cause I said yes, but instead of saying yes, I just kissed her again.

1 month later

It's already been a month since y/n and I have been dating and it's been awesome. I love her and she loves me. I'm thinking about proposing to her later, but first I have to get the approval from Ares and that's going to be hard. When her siblings found out, they were so mad they didn't talk to y/n for so long, but she was fine with that because she had me. Her siblings finally accepted after a few weeks, but Clarisse still hates me no matter what. It took Ares a while to accept the fact that we were dating, but when he did accept he only said that if I hurt her in any way then I will have a massive war on my hands. He accepts that we're dating, but when I ask for his permission to marry her, I don't know how that's going to go. Anyway, it was just a peaceful day at camp, when suddenly I had heard a scream, and not just any scream but y/n's scream. I ran over to where she was and saw that she had a poison arrow stuck in her chest. I ran over to her, picked her up bridal style, and ran to the Big House. When we got there, I asked for someone immediately to heal her. One of the Apollo kids came and placed her on the bed and started to do what they can to heal her. But the I saw that Nico had entered the Big House and he had a grim expression on his face.

"Nico, what's wrong." I asked him with a look of fear on my face.

"I'm sorry Percy, but y/n won't make it. I can feel her life force slipping away and no one can heal her. Someone wanted her dead and the poison was from Tartarus itself. She can't be healed. I'm so sorry." As soon as Nico said that, I felt my world come crashing down. No one can save y/n. I ran quickly to her bed, told the Apollo kid what I was told and he left the room. I looked at y/n and kissed her for the last time.

"I wish we could heal you y/n. I'm so sorry. I should've been with you. If I had known someone wanted you dead, I would have done a better job protecting you." She looked me in the eyes as best as she could.

"Percy, I'm going to miss you. Just promise me one thing." Y/n had said.

"Anything." I told her with determination in my eyes. I will keep my promise to her no matter what.

"Never forget about me. I'll wait for you in Elysium. I'll always love you." Is what y/n's said as she drew her last breath, then she was gone. I just sat next to her and cried. I loved her so much. I left the Big House and told Chiron the news. He gathered everyone and told them the news. Everyone was upset over her death, but I was upset the most. We made a shroud and burnt it to honour her.

Y/n, I'll never forget you. Wait for me in Elysium. I love you.